Cold fusion nitrous kit? any good?

I posted here but it's gone...

anyhow, I think as long as your just spraying a small amount you should be fine. Personally I wold prefer a kit from a company that has a bit more history with nitrous oxide systems.

I use a Cold Fusion kit w/o any issues. I use 2 .023 funnel jets fogging the box and made an additional 52hp @ 950psi on the dyno. AFR set to 12.5 to 1.

I've also used Dynotune nitrous as well along with their progressive box. Good stuff.

They are definitely the price leader, typically saving you about 30% compared to the other companies. I have bought stuff from them for many years with no problems. You can also call them up directly and have them custom make up a kit for you if you whant something specific. You can't do that with the other companies. Different bottle, different jets, different length line, eliminate bottle bracket, add purge valve... no problem. I would strongly recomend them.

i have had great luck with them. the use good fittings and line. the only thing that is differant is i use nos jets and thats only because i am able to get them at my auto parts store. other than that for the price 100% good

I have one as well. I have not use it too much. The only problems I had were with the guys that installed it. Other than that it has been fine.

Just came in it is a pretty good kit I did change the bolts to SS and threw away the crimp parts I like to solder and shrink tube everything. But otherwise it is a good small kit. Now I am waiting for a purge kit I ordered it a day or so after this kit.

Back