NOS Tuners?

Kid_Money

Registered
I live in southern Ohio. Does anyone know of a good place to take a bike and have it tuned for nitrous around here? I have a 2002 Busa with some motor work and bolt on parts. I would like to have it tuned and dyno'd. Any help? Thanks.

I would take a road trip to Indiana, just right over the border.
Have Ryan Schnitz do it.. About the best ive seen this way.

Here's the addy and Phone #
Schnitz Motorsports, Inc. - 222 N 3rd St - Decatur, IN 46733 - 800.837.9730

Thanks. I'll give them a call. I was gonna take it to Brock's, but he said they wouldn't tune it for the nitrous. So I need to find someone who will.

yep ryan tuned mine yesterday using the ecu flashing hardware i build, get with him and tell him boostbysmith sent you :)

you can run window, wot, map switching, all using your stock 2002 ecu :) I have a few threads on it check it out if interested :)

no need for a power commander, wot switch, window switch, pc hub, switch etc.

ECU Flashing

Ryan tuned with this yesterday and has a decent starter map from my bike :cheerleader:

The bike already has a PCIII and an MPS box on it. Do you think it will be easier with those? The bike may not be too far off tune now. I just want it looked at to make sure. Thanks for your info.

Kid_Money,

Give me a call today if you would like. I think since you have the PCIII and MPS box already there is no need to reflash. We'll just tune the Power Commander and go that way.

Last edited:
I called him today.. I really liked what he had to say. I'll be taking it over there within the month. Thanks for your help guys.:thumbsup:

Back