Looky....looky!!!!!

ToXSicK RoCKeT

Registered
Look what i got in da mail today :cheerleader: :banana: This set up is SWEET GIXX1300R :bowdown: I will be instaliing tomorrow.....will post MORE pics when i get it in! :beerchug:

DSC00181.jpg

DSC00182.jpg

DSC00183.jpg

DSC00184.jpg

DSC00185.jpg

Look what i got in da mail today :cheerleader: :banana: This set up is SWEET GIXX1300R :bowdown: I will be instaliing tomorrow.....will post MORE pics when i get it in! :beerchug:

Phil: You are out of control!!! I love it!

Standing by for more pix, yo; and good luck with the install!!! LMK how it goes...

:beerchug:

I still got two brand new ones for sale. Killer deals if someone wants them.:thumbsup:

That all good but I will not give Tech support to anyone that buys my Spraybar 2nd hand.Also there is no components warranty on 2nd hand Spraybars. I keep detailed records on who I sell them to so if you buy them used. You are on your own.

Phil,glad you like it. Give me a call when you get a chance :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Last edited:
That all good but I will not give Tech support to anyone that buys my Spraybar 2nd hand.Also there is no components warranty on 2nd hand Spraybars. I keep detailed records on who I sell them to so if you buy them used. You are on your own.

Phil,glad you like it. Give me a call when you get a chance :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Will do bro! :beerchug:

Lets see what HP it makes . Do you have NOS now ? and if so lets see what the diff is . It should hit better.

Now that says alot about who you are. Both of those spray bars are brand new, only one was removed from the package by the customer and never sprayed. I'm glad nobody else gives customer support in that way. And you say your not a hater. :thumbsup:

Back