Dyno results!!!

ToXSicK RoCKeT

Registered
OK FELLA'S, here what she laid down.........
1st Pull(003); Brocks "STREET MAP" made 180hp and 104tq! Now i never did a "stock pull" :banghead: so dont know how good the #'s are compared to stock, But the TQ and AFR curves look nice and flat to me and are where they should be(AFR)? :dunno:

2nd Pull(004); Same as above, but with 10% added @ the 100% TP column, made VERY LITTLE difference!

3rd Pull(008); Same as above, but with 70% added @ the 100% TP column from 7000rpms on, STARTING TO GET MOTOR TO FATTEN UP SOME!

4th Pull(009); Same as above, but with 95% added @ the 100% TP column from 7000rpms to limiter, and this was what i went there for! GOT HER TO FATTEN WAY UP, and the best part is he said injectors where only @ 35-40% DUTY CYCLE :cheerleader:
So with this new INTEL :laugh: i will definitely be spraying "DRY", one of GIXXS Spray Bars with hub switch. Here are the graphs, PLEASE, critique, opinions, input? Thanks

busa power.jpg

busa dino graph.jpg

busa reading.jpg

Wow! I'm impressed, Phil.

Nice work. I'm sure you're stoked.

:beerchug:

Being not a guru in this, I have nothing to offer, but :beerchug: on gettin' 'er done!

Pretty similar #'s .. I pulled 177 hp & 105 tq. You a/f ratio is way better than mine. I need a better tune. Way to go. :thumbsup:

Wow! I'm impressed, Phil.

Nice work. I'm sure you're stoked.

:beerchug:

Being not a guru in this, I have nothing to offer, but :beerchug: on gettin' 'er done!

Thx Scar, Your NEXT!, where gonna feed that girl some laughing gas and see how fast you can wear your knee pucks out :laugh: :beerchug:

Very Nice. Notice how the A/F ratio stays flat all the way to Redline on all of the runs. :hello:

Thx Gixx, the thing i like the MOST, is what it does at 7000rpmz...see how it goes its RICHEST at the same time id be spraying the bike! Someone on here ("caugh....KING :p " ) was saying the "stock" system would lean out at this spot :whistle: Get one of your spray bars ready, i'll take one of the one's that was perfectly flow tested! :laugh: :p i'll send you da money later "TODAY"! :banana:

Last edited:
Thx Gixx, the thing i like the MOST, is what it does at 7000rpmz...see how it goes its RICHEST at the same time id be spraying the bike! Someone on here ("caugh....KING :p " ) was saying the "stock" system would lean out at this spot :whistle: Get one of your spray bars ready, i'll take one of the one's that was perfectly flow tested! :laugh: :p i'll send you da money later "TODAY"! :banana:

See, I wasn't going to say anything so no one would think I was "hating" but did you also notice it went rich for a second and then leaned back out and went straight. Do you know why?

Answer this too while your pondering, why did it take so much just to fatten up that little?:poke:

And just so you know, anytime I ask a question I already know the answer to it. I'm just testing your knowledge.

Last edited:
Answer this too while your pondering, why did it take so much just to fatten up that little?:poke:

And just so you know, anytime I ask a question I already know the answer to it. I'm just testing your knowledge.

Sure thing buddy, The reason WHY, is because its takes MORE ADJUSTMENT(DOUBLE)on the PC3R do the the secondary injectors! ANY EFI MOTOCYCLE that has two sets of fuel injectors, you HAVE to at least double your setting! DID I PASS YOUR TEST ???

NOW, LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION! LIKE I'VE SAID ALL ALONG, looking at this graph(STOCK FUEL SYSTEM!!!) Will i be able to run a "DRY" 40 shot "safely"? BTW, i ALSO know the answer to this question, just want to TEST your knowledge!

Well for one you don't have a pc3r its the usb. your only connected to the bottom injectors so how can you control the top ones by riching the bottoms up. (?DUH?) Why don't you ask your tuner or your boy Gixx why it takes those BIG numbers to get it to richen up. I'm sure their answer will be different from yours and will make sense. Remember you pulled this string, I was staying out of it. I'm also curious as to why it leans back out only around 8000 rpm's even on your first pull before "riching" it up.:poke:

Last edited:
Well for one you don't have a pc3r its the usb. your only connected to the bottom injectors so how can you control the top ones by riching the bottoms up. (?DUH?) Why don't you ask your tuner or your boy Gixx why it takes those BIG numbers to get it to richen up. I'm sure their answer will be different from yours and will make sense. Remember you pulled this string, I was staying out of it. I'm also curious as to why it leans back out only around 8000 rpm's even on your first pull before "riching" it up.:poke:

I just explained why! Obviously you have a hard time comprehending, You already answered your own question(DUH!)....I'M ONLY CONTROLING ONE SET OF TWO injectors! If i had bazzaz i wouldnt have to double(controls all 8), BUT SEEINGS I DONT(sorry about using wrong name PC3 "USB") :moon: , im trying two compensate for not increasing the secondaries(WAS THIS SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND). My tuner/"BOY" GIxx DID NOT have to explain this "ONE" too me by the way.

Sorry about not listening to you though, im going to go ahead and spray dry and blow my chit up, seeings how this is SOO LEAN :rofl: Maybe i will send the burned up parts to you so you can add them to the bucket of YOUR collection :laugh: :poke:

You are so funny dude. Please don't just blindly respond to me with crap you pulled out your anus. You should have asked Gixx and verified what you "thought" was right. But you are OH SO WRONG. I've already explained to you how a power commander works but just so you can understand I'll explain it again. The pc doesn't send information to the ecu, it RECEIVES the data from the ecu, adds to it and sends this TO the injectors. Since your only connected to the bottom ones, how are you changing both? I'll tell you, YOUR NOT! Like I said, don't take my word for it, ask any tuner on this site. "I'm only controlling one set of two injectors".:rofl: The injectors are not tied together dude. This is why people used two pc's when the 1k came out with dual injectors so they could controll both sets. Just like the bazzaz does in one box. No matter how rich you make the primary injectors the ecu will still lean them back out when the secondary set fires AT 8000 RPM'S. Let me say that again so you can understand. THE SECONDARIES ONLY FIRE AT 8000 RPM'S!!!!!!!! So if we go back to your earlier post where you said "ANY EFI MOTOCYCLE that has two sets of fuel injectors, you HAVE to at least double your setting! DID I PASS YOUR TEST" we would say no you failed since your not controlling both sets. No matter how rich you make the lower injectors, when the engine reach's 8000 it will cut them down. Do your research before you post something blindly that your obviously have no idea what your talking about. Send Johnnycheese a pm and ask him to explain it too you. Maybe you'll believe him since you really don't want me to be right.:rulez:

For some reason you think I'm trying to get you to change but really I don't care what you do with your bike. Just stop posting bs information to confuse people who really want to have a understanding of how this works. There is nothing, I repeat, NOTHING I have posted that can not be verified by someone other than me. I keep telling you, don't take my word for it.:poke:

You are so funny dude. Please don't just blindly respond to me with crap you pulled out your anus. You should have asked Gixx and verified what you "thought" was right. But you are OH SO WRONG. I've already explained to you how a power commander works but just so you can understand I'll explain it again. The pc doesn't send information to the ecu, it RECEIVES the data from the ecu, adds to it and sends this TO the injectors. Since your only connected to the bottom ones, how are you changing both? I'll tell you, YOUR NOT! Like I said, don't take my word for it, ask any tuner on this site. "I'm only controlling one set of two injectors".:rofl: The injectors are not tied together dude. This is why people used two pc's when the 1k came out with dual injectors so they could controll both sets. Just like the bazzaz does in one box. No matter how rich you make the primary injectors the ecu will still lean them back out when the secondary set fires AT 8000 RPM'S. Let me say that again so you can understand. THE SECONDARIES ONLY FIRE AT 8000 RPM'S!!!!!!!!

DUDE, Now i just think your a CLOWN! :rofl: "OH SOO WRONG.....HUH"(NICE TRY)??? ALL YOU DID WITH THE ABOVE STATMENT IS TWISTED UP WHAT I ALREADY SAID AND WITH WHAT I ANSWERED CORRECTLY! Go back and tell me WHERE I SAID THE PC WAS CONTROLLING "BOTH" SETS OF INJECTORS, AND THAT THERE TIED TOGETHER OFF THE PC? Actually i said just the opposite, NOW DIDNT I? I even said "if i had the bazzaz to control all (8) injectors i would not have to double the pc setting"!!!!! The "ONLY" thing i was not "CLEAR ON"(and YES, i....unlike you, can admit it, I DONT HAVE TO RE-SCRAMBLE YOUR WORDS, AND REPOST THEM), is what you said about the 2nd injectors comming on @ 8000rpms, OTHER THAN THAT, I WAS AND AM A 100% RIGHT(looks like i'll be pulling answers from my :moon: more often huh?)! So you can take what i post mixx it all up, re-word it, and post it back up however you like, your only making yourself look :stoopid: ! But i have to say, YOU WIN, i'm tired of :banghead: with you! If all your gonna do is try to use my CORRECT answers against me ??? Then its point-less, and FRANKLY YOUR TIRING ME. :poke: :rofl:

Question: Go back and tell me WHERE I SAID THE PC WAS CONTROLLING "BOTH" SETS OF INJECTORS.

Answer: I'M ONLY CONTROLING ONE SET OF TWO injectors.

So with this statement that you clearly typed. You think your controlling a set (upper and lower) injector of each cylinder at the same time. Which means you think you are controlling both sets of injectors and your not. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Just admit you don't truly understand and I'll be happy to point you in the right direction.

The reason you have to double the value in the pc isn't from trying to control both injectors. I'm not going to tell you why, ask some of the other tuners first through a pm and then I'll post the answer and see if it match's. And keep the name calling down patna. Just because I'm proving you wrong doesn't mean you have to show it.:rofl::poke:

Question: Go back and tell me WHERE I SAID THE PC WAS CONTROLLING "BOTH" SETS OF INJECTORS.

Answer: I'M ONLY CONTROLING ONE SET OF TWO injectors.

So with this statement that you clearly typed. You think your controlling a set (upper and lower) injector of each cylinder at the same time.

PURELY A TYPO, if you couldnt figure that out.......YOUR REALLY SCARING BRO, and people let you work/tune there bike ??? YA YOUR RIGHT, i thought there was 4 fuel rails on there, and the pc was controlling 2 of them! :rofl: WTF DUDE, are you for real? LIKE I SAID, twist up anyway you want, repost it, and your CLEARLY RIGHT! :rofl:

Back