My dry kit

SLEEPERBUSA

Registered
My latest nitrous kit.

Spray.jpg

spray1.jpg

I have a Walbro 345 or 355 pump, modified regulator, a -6 fuel line, billet fuel rail and S2000 injectors, with a PCusb and a hub switch so that I can switch to a nitrous map on the fly.
Well,
I FINALLY have some results.
The Texas Mile is in 2 weeks and times a gettin short.
I have something wired wrong. When I touch the button, I have a quick 1/4 of a second blip.

After the blip, IT'S ON......................

Disreguard the blip, I'll get it found and fixed. Meanwhile, the current topic is the HORSEPOWER........
I took the big jets out (4-22s) and stepped it down, to(4-18s).
This setup netted about 62hp at the rear tire.
At this point it's tuned for the mile.
With an A/F ratio anywhere from 11.9-11.4, from 8,500rpms, all the way to 11,500rpms, it should be comfortable enough to live thru a few gears.
At only 52lbs of fuel pressure and 88% duty cycle on the injectors, I feel like there it alot of safety built in here. This run is on VP C-16 with 4degrees of timing taken out.
This bike is easily capable of over 300hp with more tuning, but I'm trying to get that certificate in Goliad before I start pushing it.
I have WAY too much on my plate to hurt another bike.
I'll lean on it next year.
Right now all I have is 200mph in my sights.
Wish me luck folks.
Goliad, here comes SLEEPERBUSA!
Sleeperforsure.jpg

VERY NICE BRO :bowdown: Love the "MONEY SHOT" :super: Hey, IF you have and "dont" mind, could you post a pic of where the n2o is plumbed into the throttle bodies? Looks freaking awesome! GOOD LUCK ON DA 200mph club, AND STAY "SAFE" :please: :beerchug:

WOW, thats trick! So the nozzles made into the fuel rail/Injector? whats a set up like this run gixx and who makes em? I know there's probably none out for the 08's, but just curious. Thx Yoda!

Last edited:
WOW, thats trick! So the nozzles made into the fuel rail/Injector? whats a set up like this run gixx and who makes em? I know there's probably none out for the 08's, but just curious. Thx Yoda!

Sorry I dont remember the cost. I have seen them with a solid fuel rail across the top. Maybe SleeperBusa can chime in on the price. None for the 08 Busa.

Thanks all.
It is a nozzle kit from Cooper Performance. I believe the nozzles and spacers alone were in the $270 range. Then you have to buy a distribution block, hard lines, solinoid , switch, and feed lines.
No way is it inexpensive, or for everyone. My last motor that I destroid was because of a distribution problem and a fuel delivery(or lack there of) problem.
I spent big money on this kit and my fuel system. There is alot of room to grow here.

>>>>>>>>>>>>> New Products <<<<<<<<<<

Last edited:
My padna installs nitrous kits for a living, so he had this distribution block laying around and he bent these lines for me.
I am WAY proud of the way it came out.
Bad pics because of the camera phone, sorry.
fogger1.jpg

fogger2.jpg

fogger.jpg

What I meant by a distribution problem is, if I decide to spray it big, and I hurt a plug in cylinder #3, I can bring that cylinder down with a simple jet change.
I could alwaqys feed that cylinder more fuel with the Power Commander, but I prefer manual tuning as opposed to depending on electronics(PC). We've all learned that they'll leave you hanging at the worst time.
Just my thoughts anyway.:cheerleader:

Previous kit was just a nozzle in the airbox.
That alone wasn't the problem.
I was running 194 hp on the motor. On the spray I was at 250. The stock Busa fuel system will generally only support around 230hp. I ran out of fuel.
PLUS, I ran a straight thru nozzle with a big box mod and fed the 2 center cylinders more than the 2 outside cylinders.
That didn't work.
:rofl:

Previous kit was just a nozzle in the airbox.
That alone wasn't the problem.
I was running 194 hp on the motor. On the spray I was at 250. The stock Busa fuel system will generally only support around 230hp. I ran out of fuel.
PLUS, I ran a straight thru nozzle with a big box mod and fed the 2 center cylinders more than the 2 outside cylinders.
That didn't work.
:rofl:

OUCH :banghead: Thats sux, thanks again for the info! :thumbsup:

Back