Where is Everyone?

ToXSicK RoCKeT

Registered
Whats up with this Section These day's? Seems either everyone knowz all there is to know about N2O, or No one's Spraying there Busa's anymore, Maybe some kind of Warning/Hazard i missed out on? :dunno:
Come on Guyz, Letz get some FaztGas chatting going on in here again :super: You dont have to give away all your secrets :smileyexhibit: , Just Some :laugh:
So lets here what kind of spray set up you runnin(PICS ALWAYS WELCOMED), wet, Dry, HP, Times, ect...... ?

I'll go first first....
ALMOST, got a full kit pieced together??? I was gonna go "DRY" but after a longggg discussion with Brock's :learn: He talked me into going "WET" instead off "Dry", Sayz on 08's he STRONGLY :director: did not recommend "DRY", and that "wet" is the real only......(safer) way of spraying! So i have both noids and 2lb bottle. Next week im hoping to order one of gixx's "wet" Spray bars, then all thats left is pump, and wire it up! THEN YEEEE HAWWWW. Gonna start out with the 30 horse Power Pellets and go from there. BTW, anyone know of, or gotz the hook up on a Fuel Tank bung, or maybe have some good idea's of how to do it? I have to add another gravity line for the n2o fuel pump. Anyway's....thats all the Peckin these fingerz can handle right now, i will post some pics of the "WET KIT PROJECT" tomorrow.
So COME ON PEEP's letz here whacha got How big are They(no not those, your kits :laugh:), and letz show them Turbo Punks how its done:poke: J/K

Last edited:
I am here.... I don't have NOS though. Hell, I don't even have a busa anymore. But none the less, I am here :laugh:

Most Busa owners want to keep the fact that they are spraying a secret

Auhhhh......Secrets are for Women :poke: :lol: With these bikes now dayz, Being so damn close to one another...... if you beat the same make, year, model bike by 3-4 bike lenghs, its not like they cant figure out whatcha did ??? I know what your saying though, street/dragracerz have ALWAYS been "hush hush" :rulez: ! I just dont see the point. I'll race anyone anytime, TELL you everything thatz done to it.....if i get my :moon: handed to me Oh well....i didnt do enough :whistle: JMHO

I watch this section....been thinkin about doing NOS. Keep us posted on your set up.

Right on big rod :thumbsup: I think the "MULLET" does need a prescription for N2O :laugh:
Trying to get my dang camera to work :banghead: Think the little bambenoz where messing with it, damn thing wont turn on! ???

In 1993 I installed 2 10oz nitrous bottle in a set of leather for a customer. Each bottle was hidden on the sides underneath the arm pits. A "T" was used to tie both bottles into the solenoid that was in the lower lumbar area inside the leathers. From the solenoid the line ran down the outside of the leg and a simple fitting was used to tie into the airbox drain that came near the gear shift lever. It was triggered by a mouth control used for people that are paralized and powered by a 9v battery. It was a small 20 shot and since the bike was carburated it had to be setup rich. Just goes to show you how much people will go hrough to hide stuff.

I have also installed Nitrous bottles inside teh bottom of cars door to hide them.

In 1993 I installed 2 10oz nitrous bottle in a set of leather for a customer. Each bottle was hidden on the sides underneath the arm pits. A "T" was used to tie both bottles into the solenoid that was in the lower lumbar area inside the leathers. From the solenoid the line ran down the outside of the leg and a simple fitting was used to tie into the airbox drain that came near the gear shift lever. It was triggered by a mouth control used for people that are paralized and powered by a 9v battery. It was a small 20 shot and since the bike was carburated it had to be setup rich. Just goes to show you how much people will go hrough to hide stuff.

I have also installed Nitrous bottles inside teh bottom of cars door to hide them.

:thumbsup: That's awesome!

well you got your 08 def grab the bottle bracked made for it over at muzzys that way its right out where you can see it

well you got your 08 def grab the bottle bracked made for it over at muzzys that way its right out where you can see it

Na........ i GOTZ THIS SET UP....

101_0313.jpg

101_0315.jpg

101_0316.jpg

101_0317.jpg

101_0319.jpg

your there man put that spray bar in and go baby go

:super: ...... I still need one of these with an x-tra "bung" in it to feed(gravity line) the nitrous pump. I know ive seen some trick one's somewhere, but cant find it now :banghead: Anyone know where to look? ??? Thx

101_0320.jpg

Last edited:

LOL......i Just realized thats it's YOU "GIXX 1300R" :stoopid: Glad to see you got your name back! Ya Pretty Crazy(bottles in coat) Should be buying that Spray bar off you next Sir :beerchug:

WOW......GIXX, Thats Sick brother :thumbsup: Where can i get one, You Make em? Is this your badazz creation? Also does that fit 08 and how thick? I might just have to start forwarding my Checks to you :laugh:

Well Fella's, AFTER looking at the Pics i posted, i just wasn't happy with the way the Noidz looked or the set up......LOOKED LIKE :moon: ! So i took a "LITTLE"(3hrs:banghead:) time and re-did them.....Had to re-locate the DAMN "EVAP" sensor.....Was going to REMOVE altogether, but not sure how important it is, NO Schematic? Sooo instead had to completely tear it apart(incased in metal bracket, THAT IS part of the Damn sensor) to get the needed angle for the plug, and then mounted it down by the negative cable on the engine! Then i made a pretty sweet bracket(if i do say so myself :whistle: )for both noidz and mounted them where the sensor used to be............So check it out, i think not only looks cleaner, will function better, and it's nice and :muscle: :beerchug:
BTW, Think my Noidz will be BIG enough? :laugh: .......i know, WAY OVERKILL right, But thats what i had, so im rolling wid um........

101_0321.jpg

101_0324.jpg

Last edited:
Whats up with this Section These day's? Seems either everyone knowz all there is to know about N2O, or No one's Spraying there Busa's anymore, Maybe some kind of Warning/Hazard i missed out on? :dunno:
Come on Guyz, Letz get some FaztGas chatting going on in here again :super: You dont have to give away all your secrets :smileyexhibit: , Just Some :laugh:
So lets here what kind of spray set up you runnin(PICS ALWAYS WELCOMED), wet, Dry, HP, Times, ect...... ?

I'll go first first....
ALMOST, got a full kit pieced together??? I was gonna go "DRY" but after a longggg discussion with Brock's :learn: He talked me into going "WET" instead off "Dry", Sayz on 08's he STRONGLY :director: did not recommend "DRY", and that "wet" is the real only......(safer) way of spraying! So i have both noids and 2lb bottle. Next week im hoping to order one of gixx's "wet" Spray bars, then all thats left is pump, and wire it up! THEN YEEEE HAWWWW. Gonna start out with the 30 horse Power Pellets and go from there. BTW, anyone know of, or gotz the hook up on a Fuel Tank bung, or maybe have some good idea's of how to do it? I have to add another gravity line for the n2o fuel pump. Anyway's....thats all the Peckin these fingerz can handle right now, i will post some pics of the "WET KIT PROJECT" tomorrow.
So COME ON PEEP's letz here whacha got How big are They(no not those, your kits :laugh:), and letz show them Turbo Punks how its done:poke: J/K

Brock is right. There is no, I repeat, NO dry nos kit made EVER that is better, as good as, or just as good as wet.

Back