first spray, and picture of my setup on my 2008

halfwit

Registered
cheap kit (170$) but im happy with it, and its fun.

i have the 30 hp jets in (came with less, and a 40hp one.)

i can feel and hear it come in. but its not too crazy.

im already hoping to upgrade soon to a 50hp shot, with power commander tuned, and have the jets in the ram air tubes so that it wont come in too hard ( im little guy scared of front end coming up.)

anyway, heres a picture.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I like the location you have them in now looks very clean is the juice hitting that hard in that current location?

I like the location you have them in now looks very clean is the juice hitting that hard in that current location?

harder than it would if it was before the filter. im still not sure if ill be using it in 2nd gear, gonna go to the track, make sure i wont have problems wit hfront end coming up(pretty sure 2nd gear will be safe on this small of a shot).. but 3rd gear itll definately be all power to the ground.

but if i upgrade, it will just make me feel more comfortable that it doenst come in soo hard.

Not trying to beat you up bro but lookign at those Pic's you have you tank stand wrong and could cause your bike's tank to get damaged. The bent end of the rod goes into the steering head and the end that has the two notches goes in one of the tanks bolt holes. Would hate to see that pretty bike get damaged because the tank came slamming down :beerchug:

Not trying to beat you up bro but lookign at those Pic's you have you tank stand wrong and could cause your bike's tank to get damaged. The bent end of the rod goes into the steering head and the end that has the two notches goes in one of the tanks bolt holes. Would hate to see that pretty bike get damaged because the tank came slamming down :beerchug:
thank you, i couldnt figure it out on my own, this helps.

Last edited:
Are you going to extend the swingarm bro, just curious? What is your best time withougt the nitrous?

Here is what I am talking about

spray001rf8.jpg

Are you going to extend the swingarm bro, just curious? What is your best time withougt the nitrous?

havnt had track experience. im going to go a few times, get used to it, practice launching, then spray. ao ill psot the differences in time. probably wont extend the swingarm, dont have money to spend in that amount, on a bike. if i do, it will jsut be 4-6 inches.

Last edited:
Hmm, not sure how good the extensions are but my bike came with it and it handles fine, stretched 6 inches. Roaring Toyz is the brand.

Attachments

• Kaine and Busa.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 961
With your setup the velocity stacks will not get an even distribution of Nitrous. Not trying to knock your setup,just trying to give some useful info.

Back