GoldenChild

DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?
Donating Member
Registered
Hey Brad your gonna need these?
laugh.gif

IMG_0451.JPG

laugh.gif
Brad,I wanna say Thanks for letting me help you fill your need for speed...I can't help you wipe  
laugh.gif
but will get you  
race.gif
& help your thrill level skip to the beat of a different
egitarre77.gif
.Have fun and call me when ya get ready to do install if any  questions..Your setup will be a bit different,but we will make it so your friends(victims)
laugh.gif
bowdown.gif
to you.

Talk to you soon  
beerchug.gif

IMG_0452.JPG

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(frisbee @ Aug. 14 2007,21:43) Hey Daniel !!! How come he gets 3 bottles ??  
argue.gif
laugh.gif
HE HAS BIG  
jump9.gif
j/k I HAVE SOLD SOME KITS WITH 5 OR 6 BOTTLES DEPENDS ON WHAT THE BUYER WANTS IN HIS SETUP.YOU NEED MORE BOTTLES?

Okay Daniel, ya got me, lets talk about Nos this weekend when we get together. I might try to swing both a good quality NOS set-up and the forks the same weekend. Regarding the nos I would like to emphasize quality of components over huge power. I would rather have a conservative reliable everyday system that i can ride all of the time.
super.gif

great looking setup by the way!

You ain't kidding about getting blown off the road...
biggrin.gif
I was doing a good top-speed run and a cross-wind came up and took me right to the edge of the road at high speed.

(Cloud9 @ Sep. 06 2007,10:10) You ain't kidding about getting blown off the road...
biggrin.gif
I was doing a good top-speed run and a cross-wind came up and took me right to the edge of the road at high speed.
That was was the GOOD LORD TELLING YOU TO SLOW IT DOWN
beerchug.gif

Back