ECU editor tuning

elmostro

Donating Member
Registered
I'm thinking about converting to greg ECU FLASHING INTERFACE, but not having who to dyno the bike here in jacksonville florida is what is keeping me from getting it. if anybody know a dyno shop that work with his system near me or central forida please let me know.

This is a map of all ECU tuners Greg lists / recommends in the USA. I believe he has direct relations with the tuners listed in these locations. You got one smack dab on ya (Walter Sprout Performance).
And go for it. Quickest easiest mod you'll do.

ECU Tuning Locations

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
This is a map of all ECU tuners Greg lists / recommends in the USA. I believe he has direct relations with the tuners listed in these locations. You got one smack dab on ya (Walter Sprout Performance).
And go for it. Quickest easiest mod you'll do.

ECU Tuning Locations

:thumbsup:

+1,000,000 :thumbsup: The only way to Fly(SPRAY), you just CAN NOT get any better or simpler than the ECU Editor :beerchug: Getz rid of all that unnecessary junk and extra wires, CLEANER, more accurate signal.
Gen2 is VERY VERY close to being a 100% complete(they already figured out how to up the RPM limiter), once its hacked and Greg :bowdown: starts offering these kits for Gen2........I WILL BE FIRST IN LINE to buy one :cheerleader:

Back