Bazzaz Help!

ToXSicK RoCKeT

Registered
Sup guyz, i just sold my PC3 and will be ordering the bazzaz in the next couple days :cheerleader:, but dont know a whole lot about it....only what i've read on here(mainly doing it because of it controlling all 8 injectors). For the people that all are running this Fi box(KODC), i have read that we can run two maps off it without any additional hardware.....could you PLEASE explain how it switches maps on the fly(is it like the PC3)? You have any pointers for me on the install(like do's and dont's)? Have you tried Brocks map, or are you running a custom map? Any input would be GREATLY appreciated.....little nerves about switching to a completely different set-up :(

You are going to thank me on getting the bazzaz. You'll see how much more fuel you can add and how clean it will look when you activate your nitrous. It does already come setup for two maps. When you get it you will see a jumper plug on one of the harness. That connector is for the optional map switch you can buy. Honestly you don't need to buy it. If you still want to be able ot switch maps any off/on toggle will do and you can wire it yourself. What I have been doing with all my customers is added a relay to that harness that when you activate your nitrous it will switch the map for you and if you get off the activation it will go back to your motor map. Keeps some of my guys from burning stuff up cause they forgot to flip the switch. And it also will keep you from running on your rich map if for some reason you get off the button. I have a few maps I'll send you that will get you going till you can go get it tuned.:beerchug:

You are going to thank me on getting the bazzaz. You'll see how much more fuel you can add and how clean it will look when you activate your nitrous. It does already come setup for two maps. When you get it you will see a jumper plug on one of the harness. That connector is for the optional map switch you can buy. Honestly you don't need to buy it. If you still want to be able ot switch maps any off/on toggle will do and you can wire it yourself. What I have been doing with all my customers is added a relay to that harness that when you activate your nitrous it will switch the map for you and if you get off the activation it will go back to your motor map. Keeps some of my guys from burning stuff up cause they forgot to flip the switch. And it also will keep you from running on your rich map if for some reason you get off the button. I have a few maps I'll send you that will get you going till you can go get it tuned.:beerchug:

AWESOME!! :beerchug: So as far as the map switching goes, its pretty much like the PC's? Thats how i was going to wire it up with the PC(wire the toggle into the N2O activation circuit), Very slick indeed :thumbsup: . Now with it being a "piggyback" module off the ECU......i shouldn't have to run any sensor wires....correct ???
The other thing im kinda worried about is i hope my local dyno guy has the bazzaz tuning software, and has at least done one or two of these tunes :please: (i prob should call him tomorrow). I also put in a map request to brock, but i dont know how well they work, havent heard any feed back yet.......i know his maps for my PC where SPOT-ON!! :thumbsup:
Thanks for all the info and offering me some of your maps :beerchug:

Last edited:
He can download the software or just take him the cd that comes with it. Tunes just like the pc software. It comes plug and play. No problem on the maps. Just because we disagree doesn't mean we shouldn't help each other. Let me know what you find a bazzaz for and I'll see if I can either match it or beat it.:thumbsup:

He can download the software or just take him the cd that comes with it. Tunes just like the pc software. It comes plug and play. No problem on the maps. Just because we disagree doesn't mean we shouldn't help each other. Let me know what you find a bazzaz for and I'll see if I can either match it or beat it.:thumbsup:

Cool....PM Sent! :thumbsup:

Back