new wisconsin member

08 time machine

Registered
i just like to say hi to every one on the site i just became a new member today i have an 08 hayabusa that i got in may i have almost 2000miles on it and love the bike. see everyone around :thumbsup:

Re: new wisconsin membor

You aren't friends with XXX Chrome are ya?

Welcome to the madness adn mayhem. Were in Wisconny you at??
Post up pics.

:welcome: and keep in mind, even though we have seen plenty of 08's the pic po po will be here shortly.

Enjoy as it looks like you already have, those gen II rides are sweet.

Coolio... Welcome to the looney bin.

I'm from Wisconsin, also, but have lived in California for nearly 25 years. Grew up on the shores of Lake Geneva.

Where are you?

This is a great place with tons of opportunities to teach and learn, give and take.

One big family.

We do need pictures. I'm interested to see which color '08 you bought.

:welcome:

yea i have an orange bussa and i live about ten min away from waukesha where from Wisconsin are are you guys from? and i have no idea who xxx crome is

I was just in Menomonee Falls the week before last. I think I went through Waukesha a time or two.

I was just in Menomonee Falls the week before last. I think I went through Waukesha a time or two.

Panda, Why no shout out about being in town. We could have got together for dinner. I am not far from where you were at. I am in Kenosha and work in Waukesha county.
Shout out next time:please:

i have no idea who xxx crome is

thats not a bad thing:rofl:

sorry private joke-Im from Milwaukee but recently moved to Cudahy (just so I could smell PORK all day long coming out of the Patrick Cudahy factory like a mile away...:banghead:) just off the lake, me n Kevin would def. be down for a meet-n-greet bro-let's get all the upper-midwest guys together!!!:thumbsup:

mebbe a 'poormans busa-bash for those guys who cant drive all the way to NC'???:whistle:

thats not a bad thing:rofl:

sorry private joke-Im from Milwaukee but recently moved to Cudahy (just so I could smell PORK all day long coming out of the Patrick Cudahy factory like a mile away...:banghead:) just off the lake, me n Kevin would def. be down for a meet-n-greet bro-let's get all the upper-midwest guys together!!!:thumbsup:

mebbe a 'poormans busa-bash for those guys who cant drive all the way to NC'???:whistle:

Now that's what I'm talkin' about.

Have some Milwaukee beer for the rest of us! :beerchug:

Back