Reminders for 2009

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Reminder to all members:

We've noticed an increase in members offering up goods to oRg members from those that are not sponsors. A quick reminder - we have board sponsors that pay fees to advertise their businesses on the oRg. Captain has been working hard to select the best of the best and members reap the benefits of having contacts with so many reputable retailers at our fingertips.

New this year is a forum called "Members for Members"￾. Many members have come up with time-saving, creative and inventive ideas from their garages and want to offer the same to their fellow members. This is not an open forum for all to post their goods in; items must be approved by Captain before they're posted up for all to see, again in an attempt to keep such items Busa-related and offer the best to our members.

With the recent influx of new members that may not realize we have rules, and the fact that staff are seeing quite a few "I sell that, so PM me"￾ from non-sponsors, I felt it was a good time for a reminder. While staff here can't catch every non-sponsor offering goods, we promise to do our best to keep things fair to our paying sponsors and those approved for the "Members for Members"￾ forum. We will be deleting such posts as we find them. Please help us keep these guidelines intact.

Best to everyone here for 2008! If there are any questions or concerns regarding these guidelines for selling on the oRg, please chime in or PM any staff members here; we'll do our best to help.

Thanks!
Michelle

beerchug.gif
Good idea. Who thought of it? ;-)

Back