Think I'm gonna do it

bigmac0331

Donating Member
Registered
I think I am going to trade in my Harley for an 08 Busa! When my wife and I go riding(she is on the 06 busa & me on my Harley) I enjoy the ride but not Riding...does that make sence? Plus I am starting to enjoy riding the Busa more....the Harley just sits in the Garage. I know you are all going to say "just do it...pull the trigger" Should I wait till the 08 has worked any kinks out or do you think i should be fine?
rock.gif

If you're not dead-set on the '08, you can prolly get a really good deal on an '07...

PS - you make it out to Bike Nite over @ FUEL?

A dealership around here has an 06 still on the floor....can you imagine what i could pick that up for? Its the black and grey color scheme....they also have a black 07.....Thinking about getting the 06...money talks!!!

I know what ya mean.I have a VTX and a busa,ride the busa waaaaaaaaaaaay more.Like 10,000 miles to 3500 miles

OK the '06 you'll get a great deal. The '07 is the last year of the Busa I body style. The '08 is the first year of the new Busa II body style & more power. What to do??? What to do???

(bigmac0331 @ Jul. 12 2007,14:15) A dealership around here has an 06 still on the floor....can you imagine what i could pick that up for?  Its the black and grey color scheme....they also have a black 07.....Thinking about getting the 06...money talks!!!
I would offer $8000 OTD for the '06 and go up to $8500 if they push back.
zzwhip.gif

You've already made up your 'heart'; now it's time to convince the mind.

In a no-brainer sitch like this; shouldn't be too difficult.

Please post pics of your new 'busa tomorrow!

yeeeee haaaaaaaaa...

Maybe I'll be lucky on the third try. Go for it dude. Put your money down now and you might get it for Christmas
all_coholic.gif

Just so you know, the 08 busa isn't the antichrist we've all been waiting for. And trust me we've been waiting. get a used busa, and you'll be well beyond satisfied. Even if I never modified mine, I'd be as happy as a pig in ****, because I'll never miss the rides I had on my stock busa. I now ride my turbo busa and I guess I haven't got used to it yet. at least stock, I knew what was happenin'.

I have made up my mind....As long as they give me enough for my Harley I am planning on getting it this weekend
biggrin.gif
.....I think I'm gonna go for the 06. Trust me I will post pics if I get it. So you guys think $8500 at the max for the 06
rock.gif

You can't go wrong with the decision to purchase a 'Busa. The 06, 07, or 08. I would probably go with the 06 if you can get the deal. Though, the 08 looks interesting.

Good luck pulling the trigger. Post those pic's when you do the deed!

I kinda know what you mean.  I've ridden cruisers all my life, but last year (06) when I got the Zuki M109, I saw the Busa on the dealer floor  
biggrin.gif
.  After a year of investigating, I finally decided to get my first sports bike and decided on the Busa  
bowdown.gif
 (07 model).  Just got it last week.  Found a great deal on an 07 (I guess with the 08's coming out soon), but I was beyond the point of being prepared to wait any longer.  I've kept my 109, and feel I have the best of both worlds now.  Maybe think about keeping your Harley if that is an option.  

HayabusaOnly008a.jpg

If you're a performance junkie... Wait for the 2008...

The article in Motorcyclist Mag on the Busa 2 really got my juices flowing, ugly butt notwithstanding. FWIW, that's where I'm headed!!

Either way, it's impossible to make a big mistake.

Well, did you get your busa? I bet he did and thats why he is not on the org!
beerchug.gif

Back