My 2011 Hayabusa Carbon&White project :)

Project@Busa

Registered
Hello :)
I want to show my queen.
I bought her 2 years ago stock and in that 2 years I make some changes to add some power and pretty ;)
I spend and lot of money and even more time to make it same like in my dream :)

I hope that you like it ;)

I don't know that I can link my busa fanpage on facebook, so when it is not possible please mod to delete only link:
( Photos of my bikes, 1/4 mile, videos from riding etc )
https://www.facebook.com/projectbusapl

Mods list:
Mechanical

- Exhaust Slips Yoshimura TRC Carbon
- Headers Vancle&Hines.
- HyperPro RSC progressive
- Module MyTuningBike
- Wideband Bosh
- ECU Dimsport RapidBike Evo
- Controler Dimsport Youtune
- QuickShifter Cordona
- ECUMOD (stock lambda off, xtre )
- Airfiler SprintFilter
- Brake Brembo RCS 19
- Clutch Brembo RCS 19
- Brakediscs Galfer komplet P+T
- Brakepads Vesrah
- steel lines HEL
- Dry Nitro N20 DynoTune
- Purge system N20
- Metzeler Z8
- Airscoops oversized Hotbodies
- Airbox mods
- DID ZMX

Visual:

- Mirrors with turn signals Rizoma Veloce L Sport
- Grips sportline Rizoma
- Handlebar caps Rizoma
- Fluid Tanks Rizoma
- tanks grip Rizoma
- Gas Cap Rizoma
- Engine oil cap Rizoma
- Proguard system Rizoma
- Brake / Clutch levers Rizoma
- swing arm spools Rizoma
- Licence plate light Rizoma
- Seat cover made by my own project
- Sets CNC made
- Pads CNC made
- Crashpads front Womet
- Crashpads central Womet
- Crashpads real R&G
- Tankpad HAYABUSA OEM
- Stomgrip
- Mirror Puig black
- Real light LED
- Chromowane wentyle Suzuki
- Carbon cover on frame
- Frame holes covers chrome
- Real licence plate mount made by me.
- Hydrographic on wheels and all balck plactic elements, sets real etc.

Enjoy :)

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

Nice bike! Only thing I don't like is the oversized airs scoops being black. I had a tough time trying to get mine to match the 2011 white. 2 shops couldn't get it close enough.

Yes right. It's hard way to fit correctly that scoops, we spend lot of time with trying.
This one isn't black, it's hydrographic carbon. On photos look not good, but in real it's much better.

One one more think- I had installed MTB module with wideband before scoops, and after we add and some ride we check that MTB
poured more fuel on 6 gear from 9k rpm. So it is good way to provide more air on high speed.

11027960_385717898284653_4477035916186278520_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Today before changes in engine We check the power of Busa. Currently is about 208 HP and 166 NM. Stock Hayabusa made on the same dyno about 188 HP. Also, with clear conscience I can recommend the RapidBike with MTB and wideband bosh. In road conditions also it is easy to check while We detach additional RapidBike ECU and We replace it by bypass that activates the serial map from stock ECU then we have the impression that the motorcycle broke down. Bike complety lose power. It is interesting that the bike in the range of 3k RPM to ~ 8k RPM after change of the full exhaust without a catalyst and set map on AFR 13.00 show +25/30 hp more than before the changes.

26L1V.jpg

26L1W.jpg

Next mods:

Undercutting a transmission involves machining angles on the engagement dogs and slots to prevent the transmission from jumping out of gear under load.

27pxS.jpg

27pxT.jpg

27pxU.jpg

Rest of mods in engine, today We get Wössner forged pistons designed specifically for turbo mods in Hayabusa and cranks bolts from APR. Also image of serial pistons after Running 21k km apart from fact that they are dirty, their wear is unnoticeable. Engine of gen.II is really proven design- blocks, connecting rod, crankshaft and other components in comparison to popular "thousands" at a glance are much more soild construction. Also We make home made bike extension arm :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wheelie on N/A Busa, 3th gear withour clutch ?
No problem :) :)

Also some roll races on 2 Busa's with about 210 HP on engine.
Difference between bikers about 50 kg.

Hydro dipped carbon tail wasn't doing it for me until I saw the closer up of it. Looks awesome!

Back