New to org

GP2001

Registered
Thanks for welcome. Hi, I m 58 recovering from accident want to buy a busa when its settled. Been riding various types of bikes for 46 yrs just not this particular bike . Will have alot of questions on the busa on best yrs and mileage. Already been looking been a long recovery and I am full questions

hope your recovery goes well! welcome. There is a lot of info on this board thats for sure.

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

What kind of rider are you ? Once a week to bike nite, couple times a week to eat, weekend trips, 20K miles a year

:welcome: Ask away, you will usually get a response rather quickly and most even know what they are talking about....others will post a comment just to get their post count up :rofl::poke:

Welcome to our love. Search is your friend and there is more knowledge here than any bike shop.

Dadofthree, ride every chance possible. Being in s e ga your only a skip away, well in what I consider a nice day ride. Love to pack a tent and run and see new place s to ride. Were lucky to be where yr round riding is normal.

Back