New rider and busa owner here

boosa06

Registered
I bought me my first bike here about 3 months ago, a 2006 hayabusa.

It has a small air box mod, high tensile strength chain, power commander 3 thats been dyno tuned, speedo needle mod to allow it to go higher then 180, rear tailight/blinker LED, custom paint job, shortened and modified stock exhaust.

Things id like to do to it is extend the rear tire, get it lowered, and maybe a few other small things to make it look a bit more fancy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice bike and :welcome: to the org. I am not one to preach that you shouldn't own a Busa as a first bike but I will remind you to be careful she can be a handful with little to no notice.

Hi,,glad you joined us..
I really like that paint job, more interesting than just plain ol' re-paint.

This bike was actually for sale locally on craigs list. I have always liked the looks of the hayabusa and ive told myself if i ever own a bike, thats the one i want to get.

One of the main reasons why i got this bike is cause of the paint job. My father passed away last september and he was big into bikes. mostly harleys but was a fan of them all. he was an artist and i know that he would have loved seeing this bike for the paint job alone. A few people have told me nice looking decals on the bike. i kindly correct them and tell them that those are airbrushed, not no cheap ass decals. :D

:welcome: to the .org! Nice paint. Would stand out a little more with a blacked out frame and swingarm.

Busa as a 1st bike....couldnt find a turbo/NOS Busa for sale so you settled on this one?:rofl:

There are practically none of those kinda bikes in my area. Im a rookie to the bike scene but not to going fast. Ive been in a good handfull of cars that go sub 10 sec 1/4 mile.

welcome !! im sorry that your father passed. Not an easy thing to deal with. I know. And yea i bet he would have liked it. My father was a paint and body man. Owned his own business. he was an artist for sure. rode bikes too when i was much younger. he liked my bike a lot. said it looked mean and fast. lol.. right on both counts. the 06 was the best year for the g1 bikes anyway.lol

Back