New Busa owner

auditech

Registered
Hello all! After many years of dreaming about owning one of these awesome machines I finally pulled the trigger. 2013 with only 1323 miles when I purchased it 2 weeks ago. I'm absolutely in love with this bike. Couldn't be happier. It's already been outfitted with Brocks power package. I plan to change levers and grips. Other than that she's perfect.
07FBEE40-3D1C-4654-B6D1-9143AE5E236E_zpscnuakryp.jpg
8D846418-9846-4FC1-B475-BA079A68BE4F_zps1rpjblx1.jpg

Great looking bike.:welcome: to the org. You sound like me when I got mine. She was perfect "I am not going to do a thing to it" and here I am several thousand dollars later saying "well just one more thing."

Welcome home!
Yes, nosbig, I call them "MADs." Might as well do's. While replacing the light to hid, I got the gauge pod off...I might as well do an air horn. While I got the tank off for wiring, I might as well do some LEDs. While I'm at it, I might as well do a back off flasher. Now I might as well do levers and mirrors. Since the seat is off, i might as well get a better one....... Lol
Troy

Welcome to the oRg. !!! Great looking Busa!! Do you know what kind of levers and grips you are going with yet?

Thanks for the welcomes! I'm sure I'll find myself changing things as time goes on but for now I'm just enjoying the ride. Not sure which levers yet or grips yet. Just looking at options right now which there's a lot

Back