Just an new old guy

jayp577

Registered
Thought an into was in order. Just joined, also just bought my first 'Busa last week. Thought I needed a birthday present for my 60th.
Not to worry,it's not my first bike or even my first sport bike. The thought is that the 'Busa will be a companion bike to my H-D ultraglide,for when the wife doesn't want to go riding.
This is to be my street bike.
I currently own a few other bikes besides the geezerglide, but they are mostly for racing. My current collection has two GS1100s (one is turbocharged), A Truett/Martin framed fuel funnybike with a Jack O'Malley built GS, a TracDynamics T4 topgas/prostock, GS1150, and a KLR650. My race vehicle of choice for the coming season is a Skidoo asphalt prostock snowmobile. The thought is that if I fall off (in my old age), It's closer to the ground
So, thanks for letting me play in your sandbox

Welcome to the board bro(from one geezer to another,62 in June and on my 3rd Busa after a dozen H-D's).:laugh:That's a hell of a pedigree bro,post up a few pics when you get some free time.:beerchug:

:welcome:

I hope if I reach 60 that I'm able to buy a new bike of some type.
Might even have a Gen III out buy that time - however I'm not holding my breathe. :laugh:

Because your new we'll give you a break, but pictures are almost mandatory when someone comes onto
this forum and brags about getting a new bike especially as a birthday present to themselves. :laugh:
Now 60 isn't to old to operate a camera, so get to work and lets see that new beauty and some of the other toys you have. :rulez:
Since a picture is worth a thousand words and you didn't even tell us what color bike you bought. :poke:

:welcome:

I hope if I reach 60 that I'm able to buy a new bike of some type.
Might even have a Gen III out buy that time - however I'm not holding my breathe. :laugh:

Because your new we'll give you a break, but pictures are almost mandatory when someone comes onto
this forum and brags about getting a new bike especially as a birthday present to themselves. :laugh:
Now 60 isn't to old to operate a camera, so get to work and lets see that new beauty and some of the other toys you have. :rulez:
Since a picture is worth a thousand words and you didn't even tell us what color bike you bought. :poke:

I hope when I'm 60 I can still walk......

look here you old fart! we have rules! no pics no membership! Just saying! 40 here and been loving busas since 1999.... Welcome to the brother hood! Watch out for that damn VABS! :laugh:

Ok I'll try uploading a few

'Busa.jpg

DSCN0534.JPG

IMG_3519.jpg

Back