New Illuminati Bike!!!

illuminati

Registered
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back in the game!!!! I just pulled the trigger on a 50th Anniversary Edition with a 300 kit with 0 miles. So I wanted to show off Illuminati 2! Brand new and already has a wide a$$$!!! What a great foundation on which to build!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I KNEW IT.......ok i guessed it...nice mark ...very nice

nice looking bike...glad you're back on two :beerchug:

Glad to see you back! I'm not into the wide tire look either, but you have great taste in your builds. Can't wait to see this one!

I think you have a beautiful Busa to start your build with! :thumbsup:

Congrats!!!

Step one remove Voodoo Exhuast System and toss it in the garbage..step two install anything in the world that's not voodoo exhaust...

Great color scheme...Congrats...

nice machine....i too not sure on wide tires though i like the 240 look the 300 just looks odd....but i dont like jack shafts either. The color scheme is awesome! Nice looking machine...

I've ridden with a 300 tire before and I love it! Voodoo's I love the sound yes the performance may not be as good but it's what I like. Thanks for the suggestions though.

just like Niobi on the Matrix said. Man shes got a fat azz...lol... love the color ... my favorite. just like my 06.

Back