Name It!

Dscahill

Registered
Random thought:

What is your favorite movie or TV show, or top three? For whatever reason you enjoy it, whether it's just plain absurd or gutbusting fun for the family, I'm curious to know what you all enjoy and why.

Heres mine:

BoonDock Saints, Why? Theres just nothing like good ole Irish brothers dishing out gratuitus violence!
Sons Of Anarchy, Why? I see most of my friends and family within the charactors portrayed
Top Gear (UK), Why? Jeremy/Richard/James make a potent combination of misshaps and dry humor that keeps you watching season after season, in a word, just amazing

What about you guys/gals?

-D

My all time made for tv movie is Lonesome Dove. Robert Duvall is absolutely superb.

Tv show The Walking Dead! Who doesn't like a good zombie kill.

American sniper...I left the theater speechless.

Movies:

1. Platoon
2. Gladiator & Crimson Tide
3. Pulp Fiction
4. Interstellar

TV:

1. Star Trek
2. History Channel, Military Channel
3. Sports, Specifically motorsports and football (real football, not the round girlie man only use your foot stuff!)
4. The Voice (sorry, as a person who used to design studios, I actually worked with artists in that industry)

Movies:

Goodfellas - loved everything about it when I saw it in theaters and can't tell you how many times I've seen it since. Love the characters, the music, the story, everything...
Contact - sweeping film that hits on many things near and dear to me, yet left everything completely subjective and that's what I loved about it
Rear Window - absolutely love Jimmy Stewart and anything that Alfred Hitchcock did; always loved this movie
Fight Club - what a ride! Just loved it...you either do or you don't LOL
SEVEN - super suspenseful, creepy

TV:

Seinfeld - watched every episode and still, all these years later, use lines and quips from it with close friends that are fans
Saturday Night Live - been watching it since it aired and I was 5; holds so many memories with my Dad for most of my life. I've watched through the good and bad stretches. There's SO much great material and cast that have come from that show.

I'm a movie junkie...I could list a thousand movies . TV I could do without, as long as I could stream my SNL LOL

Last edited:
movies

Back to the future 1 2 3
I am a huge Fox fan. Those movies are my favorite. If they are on tv i cant not watch.

Riddick Chronicles
I am a huge Vin Diesel fan.

Star Trek Movies
I am scifi guy i guys

TV Shows
12 monkeys
Helix
Wheeler Dealers
Walking Dead
Shipping Wars
Storage Wars

tv:
Northern Exposure
The Walking Dead

movies:
Easy Rider
Natural Born Killers
Pink Floyd – The Wall
The Rocky Horror Picture Show

tv:
Northern Exposure
The Walking Dead

movies:
Easy Rider
Natural Born Killers
Pink Floyd – The Wall
The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Oh I love The Wall & Rocky Horror Picture Show...and Natural Born Killers :thumbsup:

TV:
M*A*S*H
House of Cards
Flashpoint
The Blacklist
The Long Way Down
The Long Way Round

Movies:
Biker Boyz, Torque (TOTALLY KIDDING!!!)
Cool Hand Luke
Faster
On Any Sunday
On Any Sunday (The Next Chapter)
Why We Ride

TV: game of thrones , walking dead, Mash, Gilligans island. movies: the Jerk , spaceballs , Conan the barbarian

TV:
Dexter (Except for the last season, especially the final episode)
Justified
Arrow/Flash
The Following

Movies:
Any good mystery/suspense movie with lots of twists and turns
Most of the new Marvel superhero movies. Some of the reboots are pretty good.

Movies:
Tommy Boy
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
American Sniper
Shooter
Any of the Rocky Movies
Rambo: First Blood
Wild Hogs
Cannonball Run
Blue Thunder
Honestly, there's tons..

TV:
Walking Dead
Justified
Sons of Anarchy
The Following
Gold Rush
The Americans
Airwolf
CHIPS

There's far too many for me to list here. I love TV/Movies.

Geez, I forgot to put The Americans! Can't believe that, but I like a lot of TV. Hard to list just a few favorites.

The Matrix
Devils Advocate
Eyes Wide Shut
Scarface
Terminator
Forest Gump
Wolf of Wall Street
Mother Lode.... with Charleton Heston
I just saw "Focus" with Will Smith... pretty good!
many others like .. A Fish Named Wanda and Coming to America were pretty good back in the day.

Just a few and their are many more... some with more substance than others. :laugh:

Back