New owner

KBOZ

Registered
Hello to all. I have been browsing the site since the beginning of the month. I just bought my blue 07 Busa this month from one of our used bike dealers here in Milwaukee and I am very happy with it. Unfortunately it is the end of the riding season here so maintenance items like a new chain and sprockets wont be done until spring along with some new pads in the front and bleeding of the clutch. It came with steel brake lines in the front and a Yoshimura exhaust and appears to be pretty much stock which is what I wanted. It's very fast and demands respect of that. I love this site and everyone seems pretty cool and helpful. I am also a member of a Goldwing forum and I am very happy with that group and this group seems like the same. I am 45 and there seem to be other riders of my age group here which made me feel better. :rofl: Previous bikes : Suzuki Bandit, 97 Goldwing which I still have and I do all of my own maintenance on except tires. Bought a '01 GSXR 750 but it was not what I wanted which was the Busa. Traded it in after a month and got this one and haven't regretted it one bit. Busa has 15000 on the clock and I paid 7k for it. Thanks to everyone for having a great forum for the do it yourself crowd. Karlton

Welcome. You're just a kid! I'm 62 and I feel fortunate every day that I'm old enough to have the judgement to ride my Busa but still young enough to enjoy it.

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

Have you put her through a good test run or two yet. Second gear can be an issue under heavy acceleration. I would hate for you to find it in the Spring and get stuck.

:welcome:

Yeah another Gold Wing rider bought a Busa! Welcome to the club.
There is no other bike that compares with a Busa, but I still like my Gold Wing too.
This year I added saddlebags to the Busa, last year was a trunk, so it will carry almost as much
as the GW but not as easily. This maybe the first year I put more miles on the Busa vs the GW.

I know what you mean about the end of the season as it snowed some here today.
We don't normally get snow this early :banghead:
The trick or treaters are going to freeze tonight.

Post a picture of your bike when you can as we are all visually oriented here :laugh:

Back