Just Purchased a 2011 Black Busa 7600 kms - Sydney

zeynex

Registered
I have owned a few road bikes over the years always been into offroad since i was a kid

Last one was a Sprint ST1050 2005 owned for 5 years , Sold to make some changes to house

So my next bike i was thinking had to surpass this in every way when i had the opportunity for this .. if that was actually possible for comfort/required power ect

So far the 600 odd kms I have put on this bike in a weekend .. all i can say is WOW

Yes its a learning curve for me .. but a Busa is NOT the monster you hear so much about

They are as gentle and responsive and forgiving as you are with the .. A Power mode , B Braking and C acceleration

The power is just there .. Any gear

Pics to follow shortly when i can work out this forum

G'day buddy. Another Sydney person here. We're getting together at Harry's Cafe De Wheels in Tempe at 7:30pm this Friday. Come along and show off your new beast!

I have owned a few road bikes over the years always been into offroad since i was a kid

Last one was a Sprint ST1050 2005 owned for 5 years , Sold to make some changes to house

So my next bike i was thinking had to surpass this in every way when i had the opportunity for this .. if that was actually possible for comfort/required power ect

So far the 600 odd kms I have put on this bike in a weekend .. all i can say is WOW

Yes its a learning curve for me .. but a Busa is NOT the monster you hear so much about

They are as gentle and responsive and forgiving as you are with the .. A Power mode , B Braking and C acceleration

The power is just there .. Any gear

Pics to follow shortly when i can work out this forum

Congrats bro,you got the fastest color...and the fastest year.:laugh::thumbsup:

thanks everyone

Defiantly been a learning adventure

yes yes well any bike i can lose my license on in first gear is fast enough :)

If the weather and wife gods agree ( who has more power ) I will go put some more KMS on her again Saturday

Maybe a few laps of old pac ( Berowra - Gosford ) or Putty .. See what they weather brings

Road to work on Wednesday for a novelty had been awhile as a pubic transport slave
If i had a Helmet mount camera the amount of people i saw on phones or IPads whilst driving was totally disgusting
Sydney drivers im sorry but from what i have seen you really suck

I had my own few private words with a BMW convertible driver at the next lights who tried to kill me :)

Tonight, 7:30pm
Harry's Cafe De Wheels at Tempe.
Aussie Hayabusa Club meeting
Come and say hi to a bunch of hayabusa.org members!

all the pretty black red busas on replies to me :)

With the purple flakes in paint only saw them on tank after i gave her a good wash !

This weekend i have a day pass so the weather had better co-operate !

If i had a Helmet mount camera the amount of people i saw on phones or IPads whilst driving was totally disgusting
Sydney drivers im sorry but from what i have seen you really suck
I had my own few private words with a BMW convertible driver at the next lights who tried to kill me :)

You need to remind yourself that everyone on the road IS trying to kill you - so RIDE DEFENSIVELY.

And your not alone, as in the USA we have the same problem with people texting and driving. I've seen women putting on makeup too.
If I see that I get away from them ASAP as I don't want to be around when they crash.

Now you may not think so - but when someone joins and says they have a new (or new to them) Busa, they NEED to POST PICTURES of it. :rulez:
Especially when they said "Pics to follow shortly" :laugh:

So remember this too:

:worthless:

And

:welcome:

ok this Saturday i have a pass for a morning ride

Ill go around roadies slab loops a few times weather permitting

I will take some pics !!

Back