New Hayabusa Owner, Lady Rider from the PNW

Diva

Registered
I am so excited to finally be here. I got my 2000 Hayabusa last summer and tried to join this site but couldn't get in. Too full? Well I'm here now! Hello from Seattle, WA

So freaking happy I finally got a Busa. He's my 6th bike (yep, my bikes are boys, that's how I like it) after riding for 15+ years. Started riding in Japan (non-military) on cruisers, a had Katana for a hot squid moment, went with a sport cruise and after a track day decided to dive back in with both feet and got this bad boy.

Still learning how cool this bike is (did 100 in 1st gear, redlined somewhere over 140 in 2nd and hit my top speed so far of 150mph in 3rd). I've done 2 track days with him at the Ridge in Shelton (last one was in the intermediate group) as well an unofficial and official Iron Butt (Saddlesore 1000 from Redmond, WA to Boise, ID and back).

I run the Lady Riders of Western WA Meetup group (proud to say we are the largest women's motorcycle group in the area) and lead rides for the Seattle Riders meetup group. Just love to ride and looking forward to chatting and riding with other Busa owners. Believe it or not, with all the ride I've done, I've only done 2 with other Busas. Would like to do that more often, especially on the track.

Stop by, say hi, check out my links and come join me on a ride.

You traveled a similar path to my girl getting to her Busa. Worked your way through some good step stone bikes to get the Busa. My G/F LOVES hers like you seem to yours.

My sis and Mom live on Bainbridge Island. Some great riding in that area there.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome from Cloud Nine Motorsports, glad you got in finally. Be safe.

Back