Hello from Houston

Txn22

Registered
First off - love this site!! Lot's of good info and seems very friendly as opposed to my prior ZX-14 site. Those guys are animals! Anyway, new owner of an amazingly clean 2009 Hayabusa craigslist find with only 13.2k miles on her in pearl nebular black and metallic phantom gray. Not a mark, scratch or ding on her and all stock! Had a 2012 ZX14-R, the new Busa killer model, which I bought new when they arrived. Sold it a few weeks ago, took the cash and found my new girl! Didn't buy a new one as needed the extra cash for some stuff and the bike hasn't changed much anyway. Couldn't pass this one up. Owned an '04 limited edition in the red for a short time in 05. Everything prior and in between has been big Harleys. But I've always had a soft spot for the Busa and keep coming back to it. Was even looking at them right after I bought the Ninja, my wife thought I was crazy!! Anyway, glad to be here and looking forward to lots of reading and discussion with the Hayabusa nation!!

Thanks! West Houston/Katy area. Was looking for some Busa groups around but not finding much. TSBA is pretty much disbanded and MOTOHoutston group seems to be all about track.

Welcome, tell us your impressions of the 14R compared to the Busa. I heard the motor is much smoother and way more torquey.

BB

Thanks! West Houston/Katy area. Was looking for some Busa groups around but not finding much. TSBA is pretty much disbanded and MOTOHoutston group seems to be all about track.

Yep, and most people down here if they ride sport bikes, they're in to road racing. Not many drag bikes unless you've for a full out grudge bike. But as far as Busa only groups I don't know of any, unless you wanna join a Busa club.

Back