Trying to decide on a color......

Which color would you choose?

• Total voters

Turbinetech

Registered
I am soon to be an owner of a new 2013 Hayabusa but really am having a hard time deciding between the white or yellow bikes. Anyone have any good pictures of 2013's to help me with my decision?

The Yellow looks good in photos but it really doesn't do it justice till you see 1 in person!! Yellow is the way 2 go trust me :thumbsup:

I am soon to be an owner of a new 2013 Hayabusa but really am having a hard time deciding between the white or yellow bikes. Anyone have any good pictures of 2013's to help me with my decision?

If you're thinking about the yellow at all, I think that's a sign that you really want it. I don't think you'll regret it. The yellow brings more passion for sure. You won't get that visual rush with the white, though the white is no slouch either.....

I initially wanted white, but then settled on black (as the white 2013 was sold by the time I could get it, this past April.) They had a yellow one, but I for some reason, thought I'd be "less flashy". Strange, because I'm the guy who usually goes for THE RED sports car, etc etc. But since I have already have a white GSX-R600 as well, the black 'busa matched my stable;-)

I say go for the yellow! ... it will solve any regrets, or "what ifs"... for sure... (and it's not *that* much more $$) post a pic!

I've had both colours...a 12' model in white and the 13' in yellow.
In daylight both look stunning and one things guaranteed...you'll pay attention to any dirt on them.
One thing to note...the wing and rear pods on the yellow bikes don't match the reat of the bike colour wise.
Is it money thats stopping you looking at 14' models...wider choice of colours

It doesn't matter. You'll like the ride no matter which color it is, and it can always be re-painted,,BLACK

:welcome:

not usually a fan of yellow. in fact, I always said yellow bikes and cars are for women..... but, the new yellow n black Busa is one of the best lookn bikes I've ever seen. if I was in the market for a new Busa the yellow n black wud be my choice hands down!

As some one said but with a slight twist " You can have it in any color as long as its White " .

OP only has one post?
Did he have a dealer that had both bikes in stock from last year?
If so, and he waits long enough, someone might buy one of them and then he won't have to choose. :rofl:

I didn't like the yellow till I saw it in person. Then I bought it. It seems to really get a lot of attention which is a good thing when it comes to being seen by other drivers.

We are told by other riders in Florida that the blue hairs like to pull out in front of bikers. They ought to have a better shot at seeing you yellow Busa.

Back