Hello from Scotland

Numb

Registered
A quick hello. Been lurking around the site for a while so thought I'd better say hello and thanks for all the top gen. Have had my busa for about five years, ain't ridden it as much as I would have liked, with family things and work but that's going to change, heading to Germany for a five day tour next month and hopfully do plenty more as the year goes on, I'll post more picks and mods as I get used to using the forum. As I said a big thanks to everyone for all the good gen, Top Forum. Cheers for now.

image.jpg

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

Fair warning : going from barely riding to touring Germany might be rough on your butt, knees, wrist, and right hand. Be prepared to take breaks. I love touring with my Busa but i remember what the first long trip was like, less than a month after buying my '06. You know, Ben never did give me that promised butt massage :laugh:

:welcome:

Not sure if I've seen a Scottish Busa before. Good to see ya here!

Oh...and I'm subscribed to this thread. Very much looking forward the European tour pics and stories! Have a great trip!

:beerchug:

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

Fair warning : going from barely riding to touring Germany might be rough on your butt, knees, wrist, and right hand. Be prepared to take breaks. I love touring with my Busa but i remember what the first long trip was like, less than a month after buying my '06. You know, Ben never did give me that promised butt massage :laugh:

Vabs will hook ya up *hint* :laugh: :moon:

Thanks for the welcome guys. Looking forward to the trip, put 1" bar raisers on, full service, new pads, clutch and fork oil seals, new rad (found a leak) silicon hoses and a suspension set up (best thing I've done on her yet!) took her for a 200 mile shake down yesterday and it blew me away!!! LOVE IT!,! :laugh::cheerleader:sweeter than ever and apart from a sore a#s all is well! sure beats the hell out of 200 mile on the TL. I'll get more pics up and will defo get plenty of the trip. Cheers for now.

Back