Another Newbie to the ORG!

Hesitate

Registered
Well all, I have been on here for about a week, and so I decided it would only make sense for me to tell you all a little about me.
I am 34 year old guy who loves to have fun. I have a Family, so I am not like how I used to be, and just go somewhere at the drop of a dime. Now, it has to be planned.
I have been riding for about 16 years. Started out with a Suzuki Katana650 in middle school. But it lasted not that long. No license at 14. But my Family has been in the bike world for a long time, so I have ridden them all. Harleys, choppers, cruisers, and sportbikes. But, as you can all see. I Love the Hayabusa.
My history in the bike world.... Hell, the 1% Outlaw Club here in Wisconsin, was my babysitters when I was little. Never wanted to be in an M/C, not the life for me, however, in 2006, I became a Ruff Ryder, yes I know its not an M/C. Its an MSC. While I was Ruff Ryder I became pretty well known country wide and still have many contacts. In 2010, I quit RR and became a member of a brothers club that he and a few others started called 4 Star Hooligans. From there I was Road Captain, to VP., to Prez. Was Prez for a year, till I called it quits. Too much drama and such, so away I went.
During all that time I bought and built up my old 2002 Honda CBR954RR. I loved that bike, but my dream was to enjoy life with a Busa. My Boy Bird, really kicked it in gear when we would ride. I always figured, I have to have my Busa. So, now mine is almost here thanks to the great guys at Garwood, and Haul Bikes. You guys see the pics from the shop, but more are coming once it gets here.
What I do for a living? I am a Steel Fabricator. So, yes I am a welder and you might see a thing or two on my bike that I made. Maybe a diamond plated belly pan. Or something.
Happy riding guys, Ill see some of you guys soon!

Any friend of Kelly's is a friend of mine.. :beerchug:

:laugh:

Hope to meet you this summer if it ever gets here..

Kelley is like my Brother. And yes Im sure we will be riding soon, if only Kelley can remember how to put the SnoBird together. I will say, the white powdercoating looks great on his bike. But he has to get it together before he can ride. My bike gets here next week, if it gets nice out by then, I think Im going to ride to his house just to rub it in! Haha

Kelley is like my Brother. And yes Im sure we will be riding soon, if only Kelley can remember how to put the SnoBird together. I will say, the white powdercoating looks great on his bike. But he has to get it together before he can ride. My bike gets here next week, if it gets nice out by then, I think Im going to ride to his house just to rub it in! Haha

Hey, thats a ride I will look forward to the most but the second you get the beast on the road come down here man I wanna see her even if mine is still sitting on her frame

Back