one of those is it a good deal questions

250lemans

Registered
Hi, I've been riding for quite some time, but mostly sports, dirt and a few cruisers i can get and 02 hayabusa with 28k miles for 3800, if it was stock i wouldn't even ask but out has 9in stretched, tribal 90's tattoo style paint and of course neon/leds, i really really don't like that look and , shouldn't tasked much to put back to stock, now my question is when is all back to stock I'll be in it at 4500 give or take is it still a good deal, thanks

stock parts are easy to come by. the price is right....but
most bikes that are not stock color have been down. very few spend the $$$ on a new paint job, it the old one looks nice.
look for signs of being wrecked.

all the extras can be sold off.

the Hayabusa is a great bike.

good luck. :thumbs:

If it is mechanically sound I would take it for that price. Plastics are easy but the cost is I think a little more than what you think for all of them. Uses you have a good paint shop that will paint it the way you want for a food price. The lights are easy to disconnect and the swingarm is easy to replace. So if all else checks out I think you should take it. But keep in mind that you could probay find another gen 1 without the stretch, lights and paint job for around $5k and you wouldn't have to do any work. Good luck either way though.

Not bad, it'll take some elbow grease to de-funk it and get it to be what ya want. If shes in good shape less the extra bits you dont like, its a decent buy.

If your mechanically inclined I would say go 4 it but if not better off just being patient and look for a busa without all that crap on it :whistle:

Thx got the reply guys, I'm gonna call the guy and see if he still want to do the deal, I'm just going to plastidip the eyesore paint for now and get rid of te swing arm, i want it as sportcruiser for longer trips

Back