Dream bike by next week

NewOwnr

Registered
Hey guys,

I am new here and to Hayabusa. I bought a 2008 busa which will be delivered next week. I am very new to 1000cc + bikes. I am not sure what to expect but I am very excited. I have 10 years of driving experience. Started with 125cc to 250cc for 4 years to 600cc for 2 years.

I will upload pics when I get it.
Quick info on the bike:

Black
Full HMF exhaust
11k miles
Tuned to 196HP.

Just take your time getting to know the bike and you will be fine. Congrats and welcome.

:welcome: to the org, you have come to an awesome site full of knowledge, experience, and most of all the people and I'm not trying to be cheesy.. if you have any questions or need any help just holler!

can't wait to see the ride

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: Black while being the fastest color :whistle: I think someone had a generous dyno, but don't worry; you will like the power I promise.

Thx Guys.

I do need some suggestions for new helmet around 250$, Leather Jacket around 200$.

I have a friend who is selling Shoei X12 Glory 2 for 250$ but it runs a lil loose than my ideal size. Do you think I can manage with paddings or better off buying a perfect fit?

Thx Guys.

I do need some suggestions for new helmet around 250$, Leather Jacket around 200$.

I have a friend who is selling Shoei X12 Glory 2 for 250$ but it runs a lil loose than my ideal size. Do you think I can manage with paddings or better off buying a perfect fit?
Check with Justin at Honda East. He can help you get a proper fitting helmet in your price range. And Welcome!!!

Back