New Guy from TN - First Hayabusa

TypeRated

Registered
Hey, my name's Brad. Just wanted to make a short intro and show off my soon-to-be new ride. I just made a deal to pick up my first Hayabusa from a friend of my brothers this coming weekend. She's a bone-stock, one-owner '07 with 7k on her. He's trading me straight up for my '04 Mat Maldin GSXR 1000 so I think I'm coming out on top. The only catch is it needs a little TLC in the form of brake pads, a front tire, and the infamous 2nd gear fix. I plan on keeping it stock other than some raising links and a few sport-touring mods. By the way I'm not new to bikes, I've had 40 or so street bikes (mostly sportbikes & sport-touring) since I was 14. To be honest, I've disliked the 'Busas until recently cause I've always heard they can't handle and all you see around here riding them are fat guys who have them stretched 10ft and dragging the ground... not my style. Since I've gotten older I've been wanting to do more long trips and more rides with my girlfriend and I think this would be perfect.
11654_10200832507842073_1008448332_n.jpg

My current GSXR 1000
734982_10200402552973470_8267887_n.jpg

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: One owner , 7K, 2nd gear gone. :whistle:

Best of luck with the fix. PM GIXERHP and discuss the repair. The Busa does all things well, including touring and girlfriends.

Welcome to the site and congrats on finally getting yourself a hayabusa. Best all around bike imho.

Thanks for all the welcomes! I'm pretty excited about joining the club! I'll see if I can get some better pics up this weekend after I pick her up and do some cleaning.

Back