Hi I'm from Dubai and I need help!

Kenzo

Registered
Hi all,

I bought a 2004 busa couple of months ago after selling my '07 GSXR 750 and now the mods bug has hit me :) I purchased the bike all stock apart from dual micron slip ons. Here is where I've got a couple of noob questions though...
1. Purchased a Yoshi TRS 4-2-1 full system and it looks great.. I just installed it and now I don't know what to do with the o2 sensor plug.. the exhaust system I fitted on doesn't have a port (exhaust purchased from Yoshimura directly after emailing them details about the bike I own).
2. I also got a K&N air filter and the new Power Commander PC5. Some friends have told me that installing the PC will eliminate the requirement for the o2 sensor to be plugged into the exhaust... is this true?
3. Regarding the maps for the PC5, based on the config of my bike currently, (Yoshi TRS full system & K&N air filter) can anyone guide me or give me a link to the correct map for me?

I've been lusting for a Blue/Black Hayabusa since I was 19... and it took me a long time to find exactly what I've wanted.. Been lurking around on these forums for a long long time and I know this is THE best place to come to for any busa owner! I've attached a few pics.. The one with me on the bike was on the day I got it - note the micron slip ons... and the 2nd is from a weekend ride, 3rd is when I got rid of the heavy stock headers and the dual slip ons to make way for the much lighter Yoshi.

Any feedback would be appreciated.. Thanks!!

Ken

Busa01.jpg

Busa03.jpg

Busa05.jpg

The Gen1 doesnt have an O2 sensor, least not he USA version, I doubt the Euro version would. Can you take a picture of the plug your talking about? And:welcome:

:welcome: to the org! Thanks for posting pics and keeping me from the pic smilies! Gen I's shouldn't have 02 sensors though

Also my Yoshi 4-2-1 system came with a screw in plug for the O2 sensor hole and an adapter for wide and narrow band sensors.

Wow!! Thanks a lot for the warm welcome and the responses! :hug: I know now that I've come to the right place and hopefully I can get this issue sorted :)

These are the pictures of (what I think is) the o2 sensor.. I hope I'm wrong.. and I don't think its US spec.

20130220_212255.jpg

20130220_212420.jpg

Hi and welcome, I just arrived from the UK !!! I just bought a Ti system (Akrapovic I think) and that came with an O2 sensor, you can just leave it in or you can buy O2 bungs to screw in and block the hole (the thread size is the same as many spark plugs) if you struggle to find one let me know and I can give you a link to a mail order company in the UK that will post you one. I believe the PC5 has an auto tume feature, to do this it will have to have an O2 wideband reference allthough it may require a specific sensor and not the one you have, all sensoers are the same size/thread but some are more sensitive and faster than others (read expensive). Heres my exhaust
Ti2_zps8709d85f.jpg

Back