New Hayabusa added to the garage...... (takes a bow)

My Busa

Registered
Well, I have lurked on here for a while and this will be my 4th season on a bike and made the decision to buy something that I have wanted for a long time. After test riding different Hayabusas several times in the past year I purchased a new-to-me 2008 Hayabusa. It is the phantom grey/black color. The bike has about 7,000 miles on it. It's all stock except for a two-brothers slip on system, chrome wheels and replacement chrome decals. I bought this bike from my normal dealership trading in my 600. The Hayabusa was bought there in 2008, serviced there and then traded in for a Vmax. It has had the 2 recalls done(rectifier) & something else(scratches head). I also bought it with new Q2's on it. I am very tall (6"8) and love the way I fit on this machine. I have only had it for about 2 weeks and taken it out twice putting roughly 250 miles on it. I took it out in 59 & 37 degree weather lol. The first trip I put the training wheels on(C mode). I don't plan on doing much to it except RIDE it. My wife thinks I look hot on it and is excited to ride with me.

I live in Indianapolis, In, And am 38 years old.

Will post a few pics once I figure out how to do it here. Anyways, thought I would make a first post, introduce myself, ect ect.

Awesome! 6'8" on a 600:rofl: I am 6'7 and I couldnt imagine trying to ride one after sitting on one and feeling like a circus clown on a tricycle. Post some pics thats an awesome color combo:thumbsup:

Welcome...one way to post pics is to click the go advanced below the text box...then manage attachments...then upload the file

Hmmm i think i know this person!

From the FZ6R forum!

Welcome!

You best let the wife ride with me for a while.

Please send photos!

Oh, WELCOME to the org! :beerchug:

Awesome! 6'8" on a 600:rofl: I am 6'7 and I couldnt imagine trying to ride one after sitting on one and feeling like a circus clown on a tricycle. Post some pics thats an awesome color combo:thumbsup:

I did look/feel like a circus clown but didn't care. I had to walk before I could RUN. First bike KLR650, 2nd Yamaha FZ6R, now, the BUSA!

Then again, at 6"8 & you being 6"7 i'm sure you can agree most things are made for smurfs. Or as the Hulk says "puny humans"..

Took it out again today(46 degree weather). Enclosed is a couple pics, Yes the bike needs a wash, I know.

bike9 002.jpg

bike9 003.jpg

And a Quick Video.

Yes, I know it needs a wash.

Hayabusa - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
And here is a quick video of the Two Brothers exhaust slip on system. Not sure if i'm posting correctly. After each post it says a moderator has to approve my post and it takes a couple hours. (shrug)

Hayabusa With Two Brothers Exhaust - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back