Just Sayin G'day from the NSW Central Coast

stevieB

Registered
Hi everyone,

My name is stevieB and I have just got myself a 2003 Busa in reasonably good condition. I swapped it for an old Triumph Speedmaster I had that wasn't really getting used much. The guy that owned it before did not own it for very long but found it was too fast for him and he wanted a cruiser. I however have a thirst for power since riding one of my other bikes a Rocket 3 with modifications. The Busa however is a very different bike and is something I have wanted for a long time.

This one has an Arrow exhaust system and a Power Commander and apparently has been set up on a Dyno. It goes hard but is a little untidy in the looks department which should be some fun doing it up. I like to be different so hopefully will come up with some good ideas for the new girl. The first thing I need to do is put a new headlight globe in her and crikey that looks like a nightmare. Hope they dont blow too often.

Oh yeh as well as the Busa and the Rocket 3 I also own two z1 Jaffa 900 kwakas in excellent condition and a z1000 in 900 livery.

Hopefully will make some friends here and always up for a ride so looking forward to making some contributions here.

stevieB

G'day stevieB...

:welcome: to the .org mate, and congrats on scoring a busa!! :thumbsup:

If you're looking to ride with lots of other local busa riders, ya better come on over here as well >>>>

Welcome To The Club

keep it fun,
bazman
:beerchug:

Welcome! Quite a few Aussies here...

If you want help changing you headlight, we can do it in 20 minutes. I could meet you at Road Warriros early on a Saturday morning and show you if you like.

Hey thanks for the offer there Pan, very kind. I am sure I will figure it out (maybe not in 20 minutes). I virtually live at the Road Warriors Cafe or sometimes the Pie so we will no doubt meet at some point anyway. I just lost my job thanks to Barry O'faggg's cutbacks so will be there even more now. Will have to save up for the bulb too hehehe.:laugh:

Back