Merried My Own Christmas!

So.Cal.

Registered
Hi everyone!

A Week ago I traded in my GXR-750 with 32k on the clock (18 was mine) for the bike I've wanted since I rode my friends a few years back.

A Brand new 2012 Hayabusa!

I don't have any pictures uploaded yet, I went with the black one and took it out Sunday for a canyon ride break in.

On the way back I hopped on my buddies and he took mine and noticed a few things I am changing right away.

so after a few orders placed yesterday I can't wait to start wrenching on it.

Hope Every one has a Merry Christmas (Happy Holidays)

Welcome and Congrats! I'm curious as to what things you are changing on your new busa after riding your buddy's?

Thanks everyone!

Ricanbusa77: I saw that, mine didn't gift me but she did say yes! :laugh:

SoCal Blur here is what's comming.

Take in I have Riden my buddies before and after most of his changes.

Tires: q2's front and going to a 195/55 rear (love the 2's)
rear sprocket: Supersprox 45, didn't want to change the chain
Spiegler brake lines and front vesrah rjl pads (not the same combo as my buddies, but I had this combo on my gixxer and loved it)
1" Raising dog links (the cornering is night and day)
ATRE, I felt mine hesitate rolling through the turns, I wasn't happy with that (GIPro)
Suspension Tune

what i'm doing:
Speedohealer
throttlemeister
Pashnit Frame sliders (these replace fairing bolts, only kind like this I have seen)
Cowl mod kit
knee grips
tank guard
fender eliminator kit
(already removed the bicycle reflectors,foot peg weights and curb feelers :laugh:)

exhaust, air cleaner and pc will be done later.

Thanks again all!

I will post pic's as soon as I can.

Getting a feel for her on my first ride.

43416742-DSC_3691.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the bike. I've been considering the + 1" links in the rear as well since I find my self going on a lot more canyon rides than I expected.

I take it by your handle that you are also in So Cal... where abouts?

Back