New owner

4stroke

Registered
Hi, I bought a brand new 2011 Busa last month at a dealership. I’m french Canadian (nobody perfect OK) and I live near Montreal in the province of Quebec. I drive… no no no, I have an affair with motorcycles for 39 years now and this 1300R is my 16 th mistress.

In the sport category I started with a Honda VFR 750 (new) and after that came a GSXR 1100 (new), a Yamaha R6 (new), a Suzuki TL1000R (used / loved that bike) and a Yamaha YZF1000 (used).

All the time, when I was shopping for a bike, I always stop beside the Busa and was saying to myself … one day. Now I’m 57 years young, retarded, sorry retired, and the time finally came.

Happy to have found this forum and my French-English dictionary.

Welcome to the oRg. We have several members from up your way. Glad you found us. :welcome:

Took a picture this morning, may look like a nice day for a ride but it’s 32*F.

Now for the color, well as you see it is QDBB, ’’Queen Dark Blue Busa’’, and that is because blue is the color of royalty :learn: and now all you whites, reds, blacks and yellows to come, specially yellows :oh:, have to respectfully salute :bowdown: the real and only Queen of Busa.

:laugh:

GSX1300R 006 b.jpg

:rofl: That's normal around here
:welcome: to the ORG, you are going to love it (Scoot and ORG that is...)
:rulez: Pictures Pictures Pictures

Back