Proud New Owner of a 1999 Hayabusa

Dragonair

Registered
Hello Everyone,

Im new and would like to check-in with everyone. I recently both a 1999 hayabusa with corona extra fairings. Also it has a yoshimura 4-1 exhaust, spike fairing bolts, TRE, K and N air intake and a few modifications. This is my first hayabusa and I love riding it. I have owned other sportsbike, but this is definitely the one. I joined this forum because i have previously read through some posting and really enjoyed and learned a lot. I would definitely benefit from people who knows the ins and outs of the busa and this would be my first source of reference when I need help. I'm looking forward to learning alot from you all. Glad to sign up.

Welcome and you better post some pics soon, or Else! :whistle:

:welcome: Pictures please...These are the most knowledgeable guys in the business; and they know a thing or 2 about the busa. :laugh:

:welcome:

This_thread_is_worthless_without_pictures_2.jpg

This_thread_is_worthless_without_pictures_2.jpg

Any chance this is your scoot? A friend of mine from CA posted this pic on my FB page, he said he saw it parked near a Harbor Freight Store... if this is your scoot, it really is a great looking Busa and it shows how small a world the internet really makes it...

image-2752271935.jpg

image-2752271935.jpg

Back