**READ THIS**

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
1. <span style='color:red'>Welcome to the Board</span>, here you'll find a ton of good stuff about the Hayabusa and Bikes in general. Explore and dig around.

2. <span style='color:red'>Introduce yourself</span>, Posts pics if you got em' the board loves pics...

3. If you have a question especially about your New Busa, Feel free to ask, but <span style='color:red'>first take some time and poke around the FAQ</span>, and use the Search button on the top right of each page.

4. Remember to use the <span style='color:red'>"New Posts"</span>Tab on the upper Left of every screen right under "Welcome" This will show you all the rescent posts regardless of specific forum, help you stay on top of things.... ONLY WORKS IF YOUR LOGGED IN...
smile.gif

5. <span style='color:red'>Quit lurking</span>, <span style='color:seagreen'>Come on in</span>, the weather is fine and there is plenty of room.

6. CONDUCT... <span style='color:red'>TRY TO KEEP things PG13</span>. WE all love things that are nekid... I know I do... But NOT on this board... Likewise watch your Fugging Language... To much Cursing and Shid is bad for the board...
smile.gif

AGAIN WELCOME!!!!!!!!

If you run into problems PM myself, any of the moderators, VaBusa, MC Mustang, professor, or Rubbersidedown (Admins), or the Captain (HMFIC).

Thanks,

Revlis

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156100968 -->

smile.gif

I don't see any search button when i view this page...how do i enable it, so that i can search the forums?

B.

might be my browser but I don't see no stinkin search button either.... Dayum Internet Exploder, might need to change to Fire Bomb and see if that helps...
smile.gif

Interesting... No one asked me about deleting the only search ability the board had... Sucks.

Sorry to be a pain !!! Just got a new 2005 busa and made up with it apart from coming off in the first hour
rock.gif
!!! dipstick

can you tell me how I post a question to "all" as Im not very good at these things.

By the way is this a mainly american site
rock.gif

Thanks alot

Timbo

p s you guys know a good bike wow !!!

rock.gif

Welcome TimBo.

Find the forum that your topic belongs in, once you have it open select the New Topic Option.

Fill out the info and post.

When i get a email about a reply to a post I have subscribed to I have to copy and paste the link to the thread shouldn't I be able to click it and it will take me directly to the site. thanks

Back