New to the forums

PapaBear814

Registered
I just joined today and have a question. I've had my busa for a couple of years now and live in mass. I'm looking for a good shop. I usually go to the dealership because i only know of one good shop in my area but I can't stand the owner so i'd rather blow it up than give my money to him. Every shop i run across is usually for harleys or it's a basic shop(oil change or basic tuning). What I'm looking for is a sport bike shop. It seems you can find a harley shop in just about every town where the mechanics can work on them blind folded but no sport bike shops. I've heard of one shop in Franklin Mass that does custom work called FMS Cycles but I wanted to know if anyone knows this shop or any others in the mass area. I'm willing to go as far as Rhode Island or New Hampshire if the reputation is good enough. Any suggestions or comment will be greatly appreciated.

:welcome: to the board...we have several members in your area and i'm sure they will be more than happy to help you out...in the meantime, have a look around, there is tons of info here :beerchug:

RJ's Motorsport, in Nashua NH!

603-595-8534

Ask for Rodger, they work on everything!

:welcome: to the oRg. DNGrumpy and others live in that area. GixerHP is in NH. I'm sure there's other's. If John recommends a shop you can probably bet on it being a good one. :thumbsup:

Back