Seasoned Pilot

Default MotoGP shorty exhaust tips

I have a set of shorty exhaust tips for sale..nothing wrong with them at all looking to get 50 bux for them or can trade for other parts. THNX!

Default Re: MotoGP shorty exhaust tips

can you post some pics. thx.
    2008' Busa Orange/Black, color changing hyper led dual halo rings and glow kit.dual Hotbodies megaphone exhaust, carbon fiber mirrors, powder coated rearsets and passanger pegs, license plate mod, 6000K hid's high and low beam, hump mod, hotbodies smoked led rear light and smoked rear turn signals, more to come stay tuned....

Seasoned Pilot

this is what they looked like on the bike

and this is what they look like off of the bike

do you know if these will fit a gen 2? also how loud are they compared to the hotbodies megaphones ? I had the megaphones on my 08 and now I have a 2011 stock cans so looking for something similar. thanks.
    2008' Busa Orange/Black, color changing hyper led dual halo rings and glow kit.dual Hotbodies megaphone exhaust, carbon fiber mirrors, powder coated rearsets and passanger pegs, license plate mod, 6000K hid's high and low beam, hump mod, hotbodies smoked led rear light and smoked rear turn signals, more to come stay tuned....

Seasoned Pilot

im not sure if they will fit a gen 2....i just got back into town last night so i haven't been able to look up more info on them...as far as loud goes they are pretty loud...they have a deep tone to them tho.

are they baffled?

Seasoned Pilot

they have what looks like a small baffle in them that can't be seen from the outside....

just wondering what the pipe size at the clamp is? Like 2.25" ? Overall length?

Seasoned Pilot

Sold sold sold