Default Carrozzeria wheels for 2008 hayabusa

HI guys. Am still a bit new here but I feel right at home already. I am looking to customize a 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa with aftermarket wheels and I am considering to buy Carrozzeria wheels. I think they're really beautiful. The wheels I have in mind are the V-track wheels. However, I do have just a few questions about these wheels, if you do not mind me asking. First, what comes in the package. Second, are the wheels a direct bolt-on fit or do I have to change or modify anything? Am asking because a friend of mine told me that they cannot work with the stock rear sprocket. Said something about using a Kawasaki sprocket. And if I do change the rear sprocket, does it mean I have to change the chain as well? Third, will the wheels fit in with the stock brakes? What else will I have to change on the bike? Please help me with this information. Will really appreciate. Thanks

Default Re: Carrozzeria wheels for 2008 hayabusa

Yup the wheels would be a direct replacement. Take off the rotors from the stock wheels and bolt them to the CZ wheels It will work with stock brake set up Yes, CZ wheels run a zx12 sprocket. No need to replace chain to accomendate zx12 sprocket unless you decide to change up the amount of teeth on sprocket.
    Past bikes.
    1993 Yamaha FZR 600. 2001 Suzuki TL1000R. 2002 Suzuki Hayabusa. 2005 GSX-R 1000. 2005 DRZ-400SM. 2002 KTM Duke II. 2004 Yamaha FJR 1300. 2006 Honda VFR 800. 2007 Kawasaki ZX 1400. 2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (for sale) 2008 Hayabusa turbo (for sale)

Professional Booga Flicka

Quote Originally Posted by Big E View Post
    Yup the wheels would be a direct replacement. Take off the rotors from the stock wheels and bolt them to the CZ wheels It will work with stock brake set up Yes, CZ wheels run a zx12 sprocket. No need to replace chain to accomendate zx12 sprocket unless you decide to change up the amount of teeth on sprocket.
    Yes, this.
    "You can live more in five minutes on a bike like this than most people do in a lifetime." - Don Williams

2013 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS
    2013 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 Off Road
    2012 Kawasaki ZX-14R
    2009 Suzuki Hayabusa
    2008 Suzuki Hayabusa (RIP) -> The Crash

GO with Carro Tri-R for lightest aluminum wheels. NOt as light as BST CF but close enough for my $$$.

58 Cycle is where you buy. Email and ask for special price on CZ Tri-R. You can't beat it.

I have pics and weights for my Tri Rs I got for my ZX14 if you are interested. Also have the weight of BST for comparison. PM me if interested and I'll post pics and info here.