Where's the fuel filter on my 01?

(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 04 2007,08:58) Are you having problemes with it?
The bike runs a little rough at lower RPMs. At idle and putting around town. When I'm on it she runs great.
I have a power commander, full 4 to 1 Yoshi system
K and N filter and also TRE with GiPro. I just replaced the plugs but no difference.
She's on the Dyno as we speak right now so hopefully we can smooth it out.
So the filter is inside the tank! Damn. I had the tank off when I got her painted. It ran this way before she was painted.
Thanks,
Shawn

The bike runs a little rough at lower RPMs. At idle and putting around town. When I'm on it she runs great.
K and N filter and also TRE with GiPro. I just replaced the plugs but no difference.
So the filter is inside the tank! Damn. I had the tank off when I got her painted. It ran this way before she was painted.
Thanks,
Shawn

K and N filter and also TRE with GiPro. I just replaced     the plugs but no difference.
Thanks,
Shawn

# 2 is your fuel filter

pump.gif

I also had same problem along with erratic idle. Disconnected TRE and never looked back.

(SnapAttack @ Sep. 04 2007,13:07) I also had same problem along with erratic idle. Disconnected TRE and never looked back.
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking
wink.gif

Yeap try disconnecting the TRE and if that does not fix it I think you need a Throttle Body sync as well.

She ran like this even before the tre was installed. Dyno got put off till tomorrow
Syn the throttle bodies?? Hmm

Back