intake air temp sensor

curbjaw

Registered
im very new to the busa and i was wondering if any of yous guys could help me in the location on the "intake air temputerature sensor" i'm going to be installing a stage3 chip and your advice would be greatly appreciated

Sensor is on the left side of the air box. (Green sensor) Not sure what a stage 3 chip is though.

thank you thank you for welcoming me to this great site. i own a 04 busa black and purple. well to answer the question of what a stage 3 chip is it goes inline with the intake air temp sensor it tell the comp that the air temp is lower then what it really is. inturn changing the air fuel producing more horses without any type of damage to the engine or electical system. its a german made part and i got mine off of ebay for around $30 bucks. with the help you guys have givin me i'll get back to you and tell you the results. once again thank you guys. curb

Welcome to the board.
cool.gif

thank you thank you for welcoming me to this great site. i own a 04 busa black and purple. well to answer the question of what a stage 3 chip is it goes inline with the intake air temp sensor it tell the comp that the air temp is lower then what it really is. inturn changing the air fuel producing more horses without any type of damage to the engine or electical system. its a german made part and i got mine off of ebay for around $30 bucks. with the help you guys have givin me i'll get back to you and tell you the results. once again thank you guys. curb
Welcome to the board!!
biggrin.gif

...Sorry to burst your bubble... but the stage 3 chip, or whatever you wanna call it, is a scam!! It does nothing except fill the sellers pocket with dough!! I suggest you dont install it on your bike... believe me!! the whole stage 3 eBay #### is a load of crap.

I hope you dont mind me telling you the truth!!

You fell for it, huh? This is a scam, always check with the board before buying anything, chances are someone's already done it and can hip you to how best to get the results you want.
No worries, it was only $30, and now you can tell the next guy not to bother, right?

Back