Wiring help?

Scooby315

Registered
which gauge wire should I use to splice into wire harnes specifically the fan sensor switch or does it even matter?

I would need more information, but the current being drawn by the circuit would be a good beginning. The safe bet would be to use the same gauge as you splice into, but you could burn down your Busa. From memory the temp sensor switch goes to the fan relay and that shouldn't be a huge draw.

that really depends - gen1 or gen2. On the gen1, the fan is controlled by an on/off thermal switch in the radiator. its somewhat of a standalone system. Gen2 is ecu controlled (from what i have seen through ECU Editor and wiring diagrams)...

Ok now for the guys who've been trying to help out and I appreciate the help. Details: I've relocated the "temp sensor" on my gen 1 because I put a Gen 2 radiator on my bike. I had to relocate the temp sensor from the right to the left side so basically I need to extend the plug in order to reach its new location. Thanks again to the members who are trying to help as I would do the same for any of you if I could.

Back