speedomoter and odometer not working....

Phrogg

Registered
Does anyone know how to fix this? I can't find a decent diahgram of the fuse box to make sure all them are correct. I'm about to try and see if the speedo sensor is ok.

The guy I got it from said they both worked at one point and then everything went south. Then he replaced the fuse and now eveything works but the speedometer and the odometer. I figure they're both on the same fuse or if I fix one it will probably fix the other. Like I said though....idk.....:banghead:

Did you try a search. I think this has been addressed before, but I don't remember the solution. It seems like it may have been something other than fuses and sensor.

Check the speed sensor connection on the leftside of the bike.

I've checked all the wires out. Without knowing what they are suppose to look like. I would say these look ok. Everything is snug and in place. I up I have all the fuses right, and I loosened up and retightened the speed sensor as well. They still don't work.....

It sounds like guages are done have sold a few sets due to this same thing..

RPM, clock, lights, everything else works on it except the mph and odometer. When I turn the bike on they all zero out/calibrate themselves. Which makes me question if the cluster has gone bad. Can I just replace that one gauge or to I have to replace the whole cluster? I'm guess i'll have to replace the whole thing. How much would that be?

Last edited:
Back