Eagles Canyon Raceway Oct 9th

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
You don't need to be a member anymore to do this track's trackday event, its open to the public!

I know MotoChris will be there, hope to see more of you guys there!!

Ecrmap.jpg

Definately going this sunday. Wish I could take enough time off to make it down to Caps this weekend, just unable too with the boss outta country the next two weeks, leaves numero uno in charge.
Looking forward to another track day at ECR. BT003s should arrive tomorrow and get em mounted, gonna remove kickstand this time around (recommended by track)..pics below are stator and kickstand the last trip...rubbing a little??? hopefully tires will make a difference.
My buddy got his 636 completely repaired since the last track day(lowside) a few weeks ago.. so he should be going as well.
See you there Charles!

You guys have fun. Diana and I are going to Caps, otherwise I'd be there with y'all.

LOL, its gonna be a bit for the HPT video. Trackday this weekend. Trackday next weekend if the weather holds. Busy busy busy LOL!

Hey MotoChris,
The biggest reason for the ground clearance issue is suspension set-up. Have you had the sag set at the track? Not sure what you weigh, but the stock front springs are normally sprung for a rider that weighs like 150-160. No time to respring it, but the suspension setup can be done at the track.

Rained out today!
Maybe tws next weekend if can make it.
@charles I will have to look into suspension ......ir a dedicated track bike..:-)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Rained out today!
Maybe tws next weekend if can make it.
@charles I will have to look into suspension ......or a dedicated track bike.. :-)

Back