I have questions,maybe you have answers. George Floyd & Karma

No that was Obama. Also he gave Iran 150 billion.
You are a smart guy so I know you know that is B.S. Obama released Iran's money, we didn't give them a nickel. And there are no Obama people who pleaded guilty twice to lying about selling influence to a foreign government. The treaty Obama reached with Iran was working according to everyone except Trump.

You are a smart guy so I know you know that is B.S. Obama released Iran's money, we didn't give them a nickel. And there are no Obama people who pleaded guilty twice to lying about selling influence to a foreign government. The treaty Obama reached with Iran was working according to everyone except Trump.
And you are smart as well so you know that Trump colluding with Russia was disproven over and over.

Iran was self inspecting their own nuclear facilities and would not let UN inspectors in so the money should have never been sent there in cash on pallets.

And you are smart as well so you know that Trump colluding with Russia was disproven over and over.

Iran was self inspecting their own nuclear facilities and would not let UN inspectors in so the money should have never been sent there in cash on pallets.
That's just not factual buddy. Your reality bubble is collapsing, just so you know.

There is some truth to both of y'alls views. It is totally true that deal was a bad deal for the world.

But.

President Barack Obama didn’t give “150 billion in cash” to Iran.

The nuclear agreement included China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union, so Obama didn’t carry out any part of it on his own. The deal did lift some sanctions, which lifted a freeze on Iran’s assets that were held largely in foreign, not U.S., banks. The money that was unfrozen belonged to Iran. It had only been made inaccessible by sanctions aimed at crippling the country’s nuclear program. It was working then and its working now. Iran's govt is rich, the citizens are forced to live in poverty. Economically they are feeling the pain and I hope we ratchet those up even more. Now we have them getting help from Russia and China. Big shock there.

Secondly, $150 billion is a high-end estimate of the total that was freed up after some sanctions were lifted. U.S. Treasury Department estimates put the number at about $50 billion in “usable liquid assets,” according to testimony from Adam Szubin, under secretary of treasury for terrorism and financial intelligence at that time.

The deal didn’t get congressional approval. The Obama administration had maintained that the agreement wasn't a treaty, which would have required approval by the Senate. Republicans did try to block the deal, but they weren’t able to get enough support to pass the legislation in the Senate.

So yes they were paid, but an airplane with pallets of money didn't bring it. Iran never intended to stop building up their nuclear capabilities. Obama did another N Korea. If we pay you, you won't do this right? Scouts honor.

Israel will likely take the lead on taking out Irans nuclear weapons development.

Here ya go Rubb. Count up all the racist in this video.

I dunno. Just sounds like one angry person.

I have no idea what her point was or if she even had one.
I got bored about a minute into it. I have that thing where I can't pay much attention to things like that. :D
Rubb.

This is a scary development...what are the odds of this many suicides in the same manner..

Yes as I have asked of my black Americans in this thread, what good has come out the riots throughout history? If they support a group that show hatred towards a race, that race can show hatred back. How smart has it been to declare wars on cops and in the very same war blame a race as well. More blacks are dying in this, than cops and whites.

These guys beat up a 24 year old white kid for not letting them go in front of him in a store when he was in the middle of paying. They mentioned BLM goes first. The funny thing is that the guy they beat up was probably for BLM.

Yes as I have asked of my black Americans in this thread, what good has come out the riots throughout history? If they support a group that show hatred towards a race, that race can show hatred back. How smart has it been to declare wars on cops and in the very same war blame a race as well. More blacks are dying in this, than cops and whites.
Dude are you asleep? The changes in this country in the last 4-5 weeks are astonishing. Yesterday the most racist president in recent history signed an executive order banning choke holds in all but the most extreme cases. You people keep thinking in old world race terms. These protests are people, not just Black people and that's what has businesses scared chitless. This has been a dramatic shift in public opinion and the quiet majority has stepped up to say no to the racist 30% trying to make America white again. I'm not race bating, just telling it like it is my friend. It's hard to believe but it's a new day my brother, and you're on the wrong side of history.

Hanging has always been the preferred terror methodology of the WS. We will see more. As they lose control of the conversation in this country they will step up the terror.
I recall the visions of yesteryear with lynching's and cross burnings...

Pardon my ignorance of remembering names but I recall a write up where a black soldier was lynched wearing his uniform and medals...I apologise for not remembering his name because that write up really riled me up.

If I was a black person living in many of these areas, I'd be exercising my 2nd amendment and carrying a slung AR along with a CCW handgun...if someone tried to take me in the middle of the night, I'd be standing on a pile of dead bodies before that happened....but I digress...

I hear your point reference your previous thread and really hope for the sake of the US that the common folk stand up and be heard and the racial intolerance comes to an end as it should have many, many years ago.

Back