What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Titanium of course lol new chain in another thread.

20191213_173948.jpg

20191213_173914.jpg

20191213_174253.jpg

20191213_173957.jpg

20191213_204220.jpg

20191213_204213.jpg

Another "Rode her like I stole her" post but this time with no headlight...

Still shifting my gaze from bike to manual to front head light bulb back to bike and just rather ride with no headlight kind of attitude prevails! ....
What's the problem with the headlight?

Quick question which r

Well guys I got the Falcon all put back together and my clutch seems to be working fine and shifting good I will take her out tomorrow if it isnt raining thanks again c-10 and Mr Brown and Yellow and if I left out anyone I apologize you guys saved me some cash and I was able to do it myself and want to wish all the forum members Happy Holidays

View attachment 1609335
The more tasks you tackle & complete the more confident you will become. When things don't turn out right some times you learn more from figuring what caused it not to work & why which is greater knowledge gained. When you encounter the same problem in the future you will know what it is and how to fix it. The clutch is not hard to bleed by any of the methods but if/when air gets in it rises & gets trapped up high up by the clutch lever banjo with no way to come down. You can attempt to bleed by hand, pump, air suction with no positive result. Crack that top banjo the air escapes then it can be bleed further if needed. I found this out only after putting together a bike a friend had crashed & nothing we did worked. I had to stop leave it alone then the reason why came to me. Some times we get so caught up in the doing what we know we get blinded to other options. I went home later called my friend had him free the air & he said he never had a stronger clutch lever feel.

As Bobby 914 and a few others here have testified the large syringe connected to a tube method pushed backwards forces any air up and out reservoir. I new how to do it but always did the norm even though dying to try it. I used it on a customers bike & it was so fast & easy I too will never use any other method. I felt silly for not attempting it sooner.

Finished installing the new pads and rotors. Just need to make time to break them in. I was hoping my roadlock would work with the galfer rotors, but no luck:confused:. That was a bummer, because I really love the roadlock. I’ll just take it off when I get a chance.

56E0F271-9B16-4052-B761-FB647BDE8261.jpeg

Back