Free Front Seat, Rear Oem Pegs, Axle Sliders & Engine Bolt Cover

justintime2

What's your story?
Donating Member
Registered
Gen2 Busa
Paying it forward as others have done for me and fellow members here! Yours for free you just pay the actual shipping cost.
1. OEM front seat, perfect shape and don't think it was even used
2. OEM rear passenger pegs
3. Set of front axle sliders and an engine mounting bolt cover. The black cover goes between the large engine mount spanner nuts (left and right) that sit in the frame (just froward of the rear sets) and conceal them under the black covers. These may fit Gen1 but to sure.
Just say you'll take it and give me shipping info so I can figure out what it'll cost!
Justin

Last edited:
Also have a Gen2 black OEM swing arm that can go for free as well however this one will be local pick up only. Small scratch on it somewhere but essentially otherwise new, will try to get a pic.

FullSizeRender 4.jpg
FullSizeRender 5.jpg
FullSizeRender 3.jpg
FullSizeRender 6.jpg

Mike I rarely if ever talk on the phone, PM me if you've got a question or want one of the items! I can't tell what you're after by quoting the thumbs up guy above you...

I will gladly take the seat if its still available, PM me with paypal info, shipping to 85396
Seat goes to you as this is first come first serve, it will likely be Tuesday before I can ship it as I'm on a 24hr fire shift tomorrow then again on Monday. Will figure out shipping then...

Seat and axle slider/engine bolt covers shipped!
Rear oem pegs and swing arm still available...

Gen2 Busa
Paying it forward as others have done for me and fellow members here! Yours for free you just pay the actual shipping cost.
3. Set of front axle sliders and an engine mounting bolt cover. The black cover goes between the large engine mount spanner nuts (left and right) that sit in the frame (just froward of the rear sets) and conceal them under the black covers. These may fit Gen1 but to sure.
Just say you'll take it and give me shipping info so I can figure out what it'll cost!
Justin
Gen2 Busa
Justin
any idea what size the front seat bolt is?

Back