Looks Like Nothing New For The 2018 Busa.

On the bright side that keeps values up on ours doesn't it? Wouldn't you think a 17 and back would drop wildly if a major change came about? Just wondering.

BOLD NEW GRAPHICS!

7d3a2043624f05ecbae718f3521f2650.jpg

Its sort of getting embarrassing to ride a Busa because the lack of progress is making the bike a relic. I'm getting pissed at Suzuki.

image.jpeg
Its sort of getting embarrassing to ride a Busa because the lack of progress is making the bike a relic. I'm getting pissed at Suzuki.

I am not at all embarrassed to ride my Busa and it's no relic. It can outrun or at least keep up with anything on the road, not that that's it's best feature. I can also run an easy buck forty across Nevada or Utah or Montana or...with ease. Gas, tires, brake pads and the occasional chain and sprockets is all it takes to keep it going. It's ok with me if you want ABS and any electronics or a second quicker in the quarter or ten mph more on the top end that newer bikes might have. Low tens and 180+ (stock) is alright with me.

View attachment 1574406

I am not at all embarrassed to ride my Busa and it's no relic. It can outrun or at least keep up with anything on the road, not that that's it's best feature. I can also run an easy buck forty across Nevada or Utah or Montana or...with ease. Gas, tires, brake pads and the occasional chain and sprockets is all it takes to keep it going. It's ok with me if you want ABS and any electronics or a second quicker in the quarter or ten mph more on the top end that newer bikes might have. Low tens and 180+ (stock) is alright with me.

great pic!

It seems like no matter how long I've been away, I can always count on there being several discussions complaining about no new design. :popcorn:

It could easily go the other way around, where we get a completely new design every 2~4 years and the bikes start looking like they were just pieced together with spare parts from the junkyard... or worse, something out of a feature-length Michael Bay toy advertisement. :redface:

Not saying I'm embarrassed to ride a Busa but there is a difference between riding a bike you love and respect and riding on everyone loves and respects........

Word on the street says they are ready with R&D complete, but waiting for the Busa's 20th anniversary with a launch 2018/9

It could easily go the other way around, where we get a completely new design every 2~4 years and the bikes start looking like they were just pieced together with spare parts from the junkyard...

And every couple of years, the OEM parts for the prior generation fall right off the map. :mad:

Back