Best tires for Hayabusa

For all around riding, say 60% routine, 30 % aggressive and 10% just flat going insane on 2 or 1 wheels, Angel GT's are amazing and last for a great amount of time (>+10K miles). I have felt confident in wet conditions. Once this tire gets hot, carving the bike is like on rails...Now if you want more grip the tires you have on there now work amazing but no miles...I am unsure the kind of rider you are, I am talking deep down in your soul...If you are pushing the bike and you more than 50% of the time either through Track Days or street craziness, you need a softer stickier kind. However, if you are like me I would bet that the Angel GTs are the best tire option out there.

For all around riding, say 60% routine, 30 % aggressive and 10% just flat going insane on 2 or 1 wheels, Angel GT's are amazing and last for a great amount of time (>+10K miles). I have felt confident in wet conditions. Once this tire gets hot, carving the bike is like on rails...Now if you want more grip the tires you have on there now work amazing but no miles...I am unsure the kind of rider you are, I am talking deep down in your soul...If you are pushing the bike and you more than 50% of the time either through Track Days or street craziness, you need a softer stickier kind. However, if you are like me I would bet that the Angel GTs are the best tire option out there.

Using your approach then many sport/touring tyres fit the bill. Metzeler Roadtec 01 is gaining popularity in my group of riders, most were sold on Michelin Pilot Road 4s at one point, with only one chap left on Angel GT's. In all fairness there really isn't a truly bad tyre left from the main manufacturers, bad riders on the other hand never seem to be in short supply...

Had Dunlop Q3's on my R1 .

I liked them .

maxresdefault.jpg

Back